H J An
Affiliation: Pochon CHA University
- Her2 genotype and breast cancer progression in Korean womenHee Jung An
Department of Pathology, Pochon CHA University, 351 Yatapdong Bundang gu, Sungnam, Kyonggi do 463 712, South Korea
Pathol Int 55:48-52. 2005..However, there is a possibility that the valine allele at codon 655 might be related to increased risk of breast cancer progression...
- Microsatellite instability in endometrioid type endometrial adenocarcinoma is associated with poor prognostic indicatorsHee Jung An
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, South Korea
Am J Surg Pathol 31:846-53. 2007..03 and 0.05, respectively), known to be the poor prognostic molecular indicators. According to these results, the MSI may represent the poor prognostic impact on the endometrioid type endometrial adenocarcinoma...
- Scirrhous changes in dysplastic nodules do not indicate high-grade statusHee J An
Department of Pathology, Pochon CHA University, School of Medicine, Sungnam, Korea
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 18:660-5. 2003..In the present study we attempted to evaluate the scirrhous change in DN as an indicative feature of high-grade DN, based on the morphological and cell-kinetic analyses using immunohistochemical stains for Ki-67...
- Correlation of cervical carcinoma and precancerous lesions with human papillomavirus (HPV) genotypes detected with the HPV DNA chip microarray methodHee Jung An
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Kyonggi Do, South Korea
Cancer 97:1672-80. 2003....
- Alteration of PTEN expression in endometrial carcinoma is associated with down-regulation of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, p27H J An
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Sungnam, Korea
Histopathology 41:437-45. 2002..In this study, we evaluated the alteration of PTEN protein expression in endometrial carcinoma and assessed its relationship to the expression of p27, the presumed downstream target of PTEN...
- Down-regulation of claudin-2 in breast carcinomas is associated with advanced diseaseT H Kim
Department of Pathology, Bundang CHA Hospital, Gyonggi Do, Korea
Histopathology 53:48-55. 2008..Claudin 2 (CLDN2) is a family of integral membrane tight junctions. The aim was to determine the influence of CLDN2 expression on tumour behaviour and its role in breast carcinogenesis...
- Genotyping of 22 human papillomavirus types by DNA chip in Korean women: comparison with cytologic diagnosisNam Hoon Cho
Department of Pathology, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Am J Obstet Gynecol 188:56-62. 2003....
- Gene amplification and expression of the DNA repair enzyme, N-methylpurine-DNA glycosylase (MPG) in HPV-infected cervical neoplasiasT J Sohn
Institute of Medical Research, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Korea
Anticancer Res 21:2405-11. 2001....
- Altered expression of the DNA repair protein, N-methylpurine-DNA glycosylase (MPG) in human gonadsNam Keun Kim
Department of Biochemistry and Institute for Clinical Research, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Sungnam, Korea
Anticancer Res 22:793-8. 2002..The DNA repair enzyme is transported from the cytoplasm to nucleus to repair the DNA base when it is damaged. If the enzyme does not work properly, the damaged DNA may lead to carcinogenesis, cell death, aging or infertility...
- Targeted RNA interference of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p110-beta induces apoptosis and proliferation arrest in endometrial carcinoma cellsH J An
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Sungnam, 463 712, Korea
J Pathol 212:161-9. 2007..Thus, our results indicate that siRNA-mediated gene silencing of PI3K p110-beta may be a useful therapeutic strategy for endometrial cancers overexpressing PI3K p110-beta...
- Expression of the DNA repair enzyme, N-methylpurine-DNA glycosylase (MPG) in astrocytic tumorsNam Keun Kim
Department of Biochemistry, Institute for Clinical Research, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Sungnam 463 712, S Korea
Anticancer Res 23:1417-23. 2003..If the DNA repair are not efficient, the damaged DNA may lead to tumorigenesis or cell death. This study was designed to investigate the association of tumorigenesis with MPG in astrocytic tumors...
- Sonographic findings of metastatic disease to the thyroidS Y Chung
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Pundang CHA General Hospital, Pochon CHA University, College of Medicine, 351 Yatap dong, Pundang Gu, Sungnam, Kyonggi do 463 712, Korea
Yonsei Med J 42:411-7. 2001....
- IMUP-1 and IMUP-2 genes are up-regulated in human ovarian epithelial tumorsJin Kyeoung Kim
Graduate School of Life Science and Biotechnology, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Seoul 135 081, South Korea
Anticancer Res 23:4709-13. 2003..However, the roles of IMUP-1 and IMUP-2 are not known in human ovarian epithelial tumors...
- Proteomic identification of overexpressed PRDX 1 and its clinical implications in ovarian carcinomaKwang Hoe Chung
Department of Biochemistry, College of Medicine, and College of Life Science, CHA University, Sungnam, South Korea
J Proteome Res 9:451-7. 2010..74 in patients with serous carcinomas showing >50% of prdx 1-positive cancer cells. Our results suggest that prdx 1 may be a useful diagnostic and prognostic biomarker in ovarian carcinoma, especially serous carcinoma...
- Imup-1 and imup-2 overexpression in endometrial carcinoma in Korean and Japanese populationsSeung Jo Kim
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Sungnam, Korea
Anticancer Res 28:865-71. 2008..Our team suggests that this tumor is related to immortalization-up-regulated protein 1 and 2 (imup-1, imup-2), which are known to be involved in SV40-mediated immortalization...
- Gender-specific association of the VEGF -2578C > A polymorphism in Korean patients with colon cancerHye Mi Park
Institute for Clinical Research, Bundang CHA General Hospital, College of Medicine, Pochon CHA University, Seongnam, South Korea
Anticancer Res 27:2535-9. 2007..Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) is a potent angiogenic factor. The present case control study was carried out, to determine whether there is an association between the VEGF -2578C > A polymorphism and colon cancer...
- Overexpression of cyclooxygenase-2 is associated with breast carcinoma and its poor prognostic factorsJeong Yun Shim
Department of Pathology, Bundang CHA Hospital, Pochon CHA University, Sungnam, Korea
Mod Pathol 16:1199-204. 2003..Therefore, cyclooxygenase-2 overexpression may be a feature of the aggressive phenotype and may be useful as a prognostic indicator in breast cancer...
- Comparative proteomics of ovarian epithelial tumorsHee Jung An
Department of Pathology, Pocheon CHA University, Korea
J Proteome Res 5:1082-90. 2006..In conclusion, ovarian mucinous tumors are distinct from other ovarian epithelial tumors. LMP mucinous tumors showing histologically aggressive features belong to mucinous carcinoma on the proteomic basis...
- Polymorphisms of thymidylate synthase gene 5'- and 3'-untranslated region and risk of gastric cancer in KoreansDong Jin Yim
Institute for Clinical Research, CHA Bundang Medical Center, School of Medicine, CHA University, Seongnam, 463 712, South Korea
Anticancer Res 30:2325-30. 2010..Polymorphisms of the TS gene affect the expression of the gene, which in turn may result in differences in the outcome of cancer chemotherapy and the progression of gastric cancer...
- Elevation of cyclin B1, active cdc2, and HuR in cervical neoplasia with human papillomavirus type 18 infectionNam Hoon Cho
Department of Pathology, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seodaemoon ku, Shinchon Dong 134, Seoul 120 752, South Korea
Cancer Lett 232:170-8. 2006....
- Regeneration of hepatocyte 'buds' in cirrhosis from intrabiliary stem cellsOlga Falkowski
Department of Pathology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, Bronx, NY, USA
J Hepatol 39:357-64. 2003....
- Differential expression profiling of genes in a complete hydatidiform mole using cDNA microarray analysisSeung Jo Kim
Comprehensive Gynecologic Cancer Center, CHA General Hospital, Kyonggi-do, South Korea
Gynecol Oncol 103:654-60. 2006..CONCLUSIONS: These findings provide a large body of information regarding gene expression profiles associated with complete H-mole tumorigenesis and allow the identification of potential targets for tumor prevention or therapy...
- Altered imprinting, promoter usage, and expression of insulin-like growth factor-II gene in gestational trophoblastic diseasesSung Jo Kim
Comprehensive Gynecologic Cancer Center, Pundang CHA General Hospital, Sungnam, Kyonggi-do, South Korea
Gynecol Oncol 88:411-8. 2003..CONCLUSIONS: These results suggest that LOI, deregulation of IGF2 promoters, and the altered expression levels of IGF2 and H19 genes might be associated with the progression of GTD...
- The effect of sonication on simulated osteoarthritis. Part II: alleviation of osteoarthritis pathogenesis by 1 MHz ultrasound with simultaneous hyaluronate injectionSo Ra Park
Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, Inha University, Incheon, Korea
Ultrasound Med Biol 31:1559-66. 2005..The effectiveness of HA with regard to the alleviation of OA pathogenic changes can be greatly enhanced by the simultaneous treatment with HA and US...
- Loss of Cyclin B1 followed by downregulation of Cyclin A/Cdk2, apoptosis and antiproliferation in Hela cell lineXian He Xie
Brain Korea 21 Project for Medical Science, Yonsei Univesity, Seoul, Korea
Int J Cancer 116:520-5. 2005..Our studies suggest that Cyclin B1 may be a promising anticancer target...