- Relationships between parental alcohol abuse and social support, peer substance abuse risk and social support, and substance abuse risk among South Korean adolescentsSookyung Park
Department of Social Welfare, Daejin University, Pocheon City, Kyung gi, South Korea
Adolescence 44:87-99. 2009..These findings need to be considered in the development of intervention programs for adolescents at risk for substance abuse...
- Associations of demographic and injury-related factors with return to work among job-injured workers with disabilities in South KoreaSoo Kyung Park
Department of Social Welfare, Daejin University, Pocheon, Kyunggi Do, South Korea
J Rehabil Med 44:473-6. 2012..The aim of this study was to examine the associations between the type of return-to-work and demographic and injury-related characteristics among South Korean workers with permanent disabilities due to occupational injury...
- Prevalence of Internet addiction and correlations with family factors among South Korean adolescentsSoo Kyung Park
Department of Social Welfare, Daejin University, San 11 1 Sundah dong, Pocheon City, Kyunggi Do, Rep of Korea
Adolescence 43:895-909. 2008..These findings indicate that families play an important role in preventing Internet addiction and must be considered when programs are developed to minimize excessive Internet usage by high-risk adolescents...
- Exploration of the prevalence and correlates of depression among South Korean workers with injuriesSoo Kyung Park
Department of Social Welfare, Daejin University, Pocheon City, Kyunggi Do, South Korea
Work 39:345-51. 2011..This study identified the prevalence of depression and explored demographic and psycho-social factors that predict depression among workers with on-the-job injuries in South Korea...
- Exploration of the prevalence and correlates of substance use among sheltered adolescents in South KoreaSookyung Park
Department of Social Welfare, Daejin University, Pochon City, Kyonggi Do, South Korea
Adolescence 42:603-16. 2007..Findings on the critical issues are expected to lead to the development of urgently needed prevention programs for the high-risk adolescents in South Korea...