- Lee S, Kim D, Baek H, Lee K, Kim Y, Oh H. Anti-neuroinflammatory effects of tryptanthrin from Polygonum tinctorium Lour. in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated BV2 microglial cells. Arch Pharm Res. 2018;41:419-430 pubmed publisher..Taken together, it was suggested that tryptanthrin (1) have anti-neuroinflammatory effect by regulating TLR4-MyD88-mediated several inflammatory pathways including p38 and NF-?B pathways in LPS-induced BV2 microglial cells. ..
- Kim K, Lee D, Kim D, Yoon C, Ko W, Oh H, et al. Anti-Inflammatory Effects and Mechanisms of Action of Coussaric and Betulinic Acids Isolated from Diospyros kaki in Lipopolysaccharide-Stimulated RAW 264.7 Macrophages. Molecules. 2016;21: pubmed publisher..g., NO, PGE₂, TNF-α, IL-1β, IL-6), by partial reversal of this effect by SnPP, an inhibitor of HO-1. These findings further elucidate the anti-inflammatory mechanism of CA and BA isolated from D. kaki. ..
- Lee Y, Lee S, Cui X, Yoon J, Oh H, Kim Y, et al. Quantitative evaluation of Oryeongsan and its action on water regulation in renal inner medullary collecting duct cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;185:310-8 pubmed publisher..The present data suggest that the beneficial effect of ORS in water balance and apoptosis against hypertonic stress of renal collecting ducts. ..
- Kim D, Yoon C, Quang T, Ko W, Kim J, Oh H, et al. Prenylated Flavonoids from Cudrania tricuspidata Suppress Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Neuroinflammatory Activities in BV2 Microglial Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:255 pubmed publisher..In addition, cudraflavanone D (1) suppressed the phosphorylation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) and p38 MAPK pathways. This study indicated that cudraflavanone D (1) can be a potential drug candidate for the cure of neuroinflammation. ..
- Ko W, Sohn J, Jang J, Ahn J, Kang D, Lee H, et al. Inhibitory effects of alternaramide on inflammatory mediator expression through TLR4-MyD88-mediated inhibition of NF-ÐºB and MAPK pathway signaling in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated RAW264.7 and BV2 cells. Chem Biol Interact. 2016;244:16-26 pubmed publisher..7 and BV2 cells. Taken together, the results of the present study suggest that 1 modulates several TLR4-mediated inflammatory pathways, demonstrating its potential in the treatment of inflammatory and neuroinflammatory conditions. ..
- Park J, Quang T, Yoon C, Kim H, Sohn J, Oh H. Furanoaustinol and 7-acetoxydehydroaustinol: new meroterpenoids from a marine-derived fungal strain Penicillium sp. SF-5497. J Antibiot (Tokyo). 2018;71:557-563 pubmed publisher..0, 30.1, 58.3, 37.6, and 40.2??M, respectively. ..
- Lee S, Kim D, Park J, Son J, Hak Sohn J, Liu L, et al. Penicillospirone from a marine isolate of Penicillium sp. (SF-5292) with anti-inflammatory activity. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:3516-3520 pubmed publisher..Overall, the anti-inflammatory effect of 1 was suggested to be mediated through the negative regulation of NF-?B pathway. ..
- Kim D, Lee H, Ko W, Lee D, Sohn J, Yim J, et al. Anti-inflammatory effect of methylpenicinoline from a marine isolate of Penicillium sp. (SF-5995): inhibition of NF-κB and MAPK pathways in lipopolysaccharide-induced RAW264.7 macrophages and BV2 microglia. Molecules. 2014;19:18073-89 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results suggest that compound 1 might be a valuable therapeutic agent for the treatment of anti-inflammatory and anti-neuroinflammatory diseases. ..