Affiliation: Kyungpook National University
- Kwon O, Park S. Interictal fatigue and its predictors in epilepsy patients: A case-control study. Seizure. 2016;34:48-53 pubmed publisher..Fatigue was more severe in epilepsy patients than in healthy controls without epilepsy, especially when seizures were not controlled. Sleep-related impairments and depression aggravated fatigue in epilepsy patients. ..
- Moon H, Seo J, Park S. Perceived stress and its predictors in people with epilepsy. Epilepsy Behav. 2016;62:47-52 pubmed publisher..Rapid detection and appropriate management of psychiatric and sleep-related problems in PWE may lessen stress and aid in preventing further seizures. ..
- Kwon O, Park S. Interictal irritability and associated factors in epilepsy patients. Seizure. 2016;42:38-43 pubmed publisher..Acknowledgment of irritability by clinicians will reduce drug failure when they administer AEDs with negative psychotropic profiles, especially irritability and aggression. ..
- Seo J, Park S. Significance of fatigue in patients with migraine. J Clin Neurosci. 2018;50:69-73 pubmed publisher..018). There was an inverse correlation between the FSS score and three dimensional scores of the MSQ (p <?.001). Appropriate interventions for depression, insomnia, and headache intensity are likely to lessen fatigue and improve QOL. ..
- Park S, Song H, Hwang Y, Lee H, Suh C, Kwon S. Differential effects of seizure control and affective symptoms on quality of life in people with epilepsy. Epilepsy Behav. 2010;18:455-9 pubmed publisher..Poorest QOL was noted in patients with DRE with AS, followed by those with WCE with AS, DRE without AS, and WCE without AS. The major determinant of QOL in patients with epilepsy is AS rather than DRE or WCE status. ..
- Moon H, Seo J, Park S. Perceived stress in patients with migraine: a case-control study. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:73 pubmed publisher..104, p = 0.027). There was an inverse relationship between PSS scores and three-dimensional scores of MSQ (p < 0.001). Chronic migraine is a critical factor for perceived stress. Perceived stress affects QOL of migraine patients. ..
- Seo J, Lee G, Park S. Apathy in people with epilepsy and its clinical significance: A case-control study. Seizure. 2017;51:80-86 pubmed publisher..01). The overall AES-S score was inversely correlated with the overall QOLIE-10 score (p<0.001). Duration of AED intake in PWE seems to be a critical factor for apathy regardless of comorbid depression. ..