Kwang Hyeon Liu
Affiliation: Kyungpook National University
- Wu Z, Shon J, Kim J, Cho Y, Liu K. Structural identification of skin ceramides containing ?-hydroxy acyl chains using mass spectrometry. Arch Pharm Res. 2016;39:1426-1432 pubmed..In addition, we have also developed a method for identifying and profiling O-type ceramides in the mouse and guinea pig SC. This information may be used to identify O-type ceramides in the SC of animal skin. ..
- Park K, Shon J, Kim J, Park G, Choi H, Liu K. Sulfatides Primarily Exist in the Substantia Nigra Region of Mouse Brain Tissue. Lipids. 2017;52:179-187 pubmed publisher..In particular, sulfatides were mainly distributed in the SN region. Our results could be used to help understand the functions and mechanisms of lipids in various brain diseases. ..
- Park H, Park K, Park E, Kim S, Choi M, Liu K, et al. Mass Spectrometry-Based Metabolomic and Lipidomic Analyses of the Effects of Dietary Platycodon grandiflorum on Liver and Serum of Obese Mice under a High-Fat Diet. Nutrients. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..We suggest that further studies on these metabolites could help us gain a better understanding of both HFD-induced obesity and the effects of PG. ..
- Park S, Phuc N, Lee J, Wu Z, Kim J, Kim H, et al. Identification of acetylshikonin as the novel CYP2J2 inhibitor with anti-cancer activity in HepG2 cells. Phytomedicine. 2017;24:134-140 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our present study elucidates acetylshikonin displays the inhibitory effects against CYP2J2 in HLMs and anti-cancer activity in human hepatocellular carcinoma HepG2 cells. ..
- Heo J, Nguyen P, Kim W, Phuc N, Liu K. Inhibitory Effect of Selaginellins from Selaginella tamariscina (Beauv.) Spring against Cytochrome P450 and Uridine 5'-Diphosphoglucuronosyltransferase Isoforms on Human Liver Microsomes. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..This information might be helpful to predict possible drug interaction potential of between selaginellins and co-administered drugs. ..