Tae Hwan Kwon
Affiliation: Kyungpook National University
- The role of 70-kDa heat shock protein in dDAVP-induced AQP2 trafficking in kidney collecting duct cellsEui Jung Park
Dept of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Kyungpook National Univ, Dongin dong 101, Taegu 700 422, South Korea
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 304:F958-71. 2013..The results suggest that Hsp70 is likely to play a role in AQP2 trafficking to the apical plasma membrane, partly through affecting AQP2 phosphorylation at Ser(256) and cell viability...
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligases in rat kidney collecting duct: response to vasopressin stimulation and withdrawalYu Jung Lee
Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Kyungpook National University, Taegu, Korea
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 301:F883-96. 2011..Taken together, identified E3s could be involved in the degradation of proteins associated with vasopressin-induced urine concentration...
- Dialysis modality-dependent changes in serum metabolites: accumulation of inosine and hypoxanthine in patients on haemodialysisJi Young Choi
Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, Kyungpook National University School of Medicine, Daegu, Korea
Nephrol Dial Transplant 26:1304-13. 2011....
- Emerging role of Akt substrate protein AS160 in the regulation of AQP2 translocationHyo Young Kim
Dept of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Kyungpook National University, Dongin dong 101, Taegu 700 422, South Korea
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 301:F151-61. 2011....
- Aquaporin-5: a marker protein for proliferation and migration of human breast cancer cellsHyun Jun Jung
Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Kyungpook National University, Taegu, South Korea
PLoS ONE 6:e28492. 2011..In conclusion, AQP5 overexpression is likely to play a role in cell growth and metastasis of human breast cancer and could be a novel target for anti-breast cancer treatment...
- Metabolic profiling of kidney and urine in rats with lithium-induced nephrogenic diabetes insipidus by (1)H-NMR-based metabonomicsGeum Sook Hwang
Joint Bioanalytical Research Team, Korea Basic Science Institute, Seoul, Korea
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 298:F461-70. 2010..Taken together, metabonomics of kidney tissue and urine based on (1)H-NMR spectroscopy could provide insight into the effects of Li-induced renal effects and cell injury...