Sang Hyun Kim
Affiliation: Kyungpook National University
- Jeong N, Yang E, Jin M, Lee J, Choi Y, Park P, et al. Esculetin from Fraxinus rhynchophylla attenuates atopic skin inflammation by inhibiting the expression of inflammatory cytokines. Int Immunopharmacol. 2018;59:209-216 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results imply that esculetin attenuated atopic skin inflammation, suggesting that esculetin could be a potential therapeutic candidate for the treatment of AD. ..
- Kim G, Lee J, Choi H, Kim S, Kim E, Shim S, et al. Cinnamomulactone, a new butyrolactone from the twigs of Cinnamomum cassia and its inhibitory activity of matrix metalloproteinases. Arch Pharm Res. 2017;40:304-310 pubmed publisher..Among them, compound 1 has been revealed to suppress the gene expression of MMP-3 and interleukin (IL)-1? as well as MMP-1 in tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-? stimulated rheumatoid arthritis synovial fibroblasts. ..
- Choi J, Kim S, Kim D, Lee J, Lee S, Oh H, et al. Oleanolic acid acetate inhibits rheumatoid arthritis by modulating T cell immune responses and matrix-degrading enzymes. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2016;290:1-9 pubmed publisher..The immunosuppressive effects of OAA were comparable to dexamethasone and ketoprofen. We provide evidences that OAA could be a potential therapeutic candidate for RA. ..
- Je I, Choi H, Kim H, Lee S, Choi J, Kim S, et al. Inhibitory effect of 1,2,4,5-tetramethoxybenzene on mast cell-mediated allergic inflammation through suppression of IÎºB kinase complex. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015;287:119-27 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that TMB is a possible therapeutic candidate for allergic inflammatory diseases that acts through the inhibition of mast cell degranulation and expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines. ..
- Kim M, Kim E, Pun N, Chang J, Kim J, Jeong J, et al. Globular Adiponectin Inhibits Lipopolysaccharide-Primed Inflammasomes Activation in Macrophages via Autophagy Induction: The Critical Role of AMPK Signaling. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicate that adiponectin inhibits LPS-primed inflammasomes activation in macrophages via autophagy induction and AMPK signaling-dependent mechanisms. ..
- Jang Y, Choi J, Jin M, Choi Y, Ryoo Z, Lee H, et al. House Dust Mite Increases pro-Th2 Cytokines IL-25 and IL-33 via the Activation of TLR1/6 Signaling. J Invest Dermatol. 2017;137:2354-2361 pubmed publisher..We found that DFE-induced activation of TLR1 and TLR6 may cause polarization toward a T helper type 2 immune response via the release of IL-25 and IL-33. ..
- Kim Y, Lee S, Kim M, Kang B, Dhakal H, Choi Y, et al. Tyrosol attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury by inhibiting the inflammatory response and maintaining the alveolar capillary barrier. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017;109:526-533 pubmed publisher..7 macrophages. These results suggested that tyrosol is a potential therapeutic agent for treating inflammatory lung diseases. ..
- Choi J, Jang Y, Lee S, Lee S, Choi Y, Jin M, et al. Chrysin attenuates atopic dermatitis by suppressing inflammation of keratinocytes. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017;110:142-150 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results indicate that chrysin suppressed AD symptoms, suggesting that chrysin might be a candidate for the treatment of AD and skin allergic diseases. ..
- Kim S, Kim S, Shin H, Lim J, Chae B, Park J, et al. Effects of Prunella vulgaris on mast cell-mediated allergic reaction and inflammatory cytokine production. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2007;232:921-6 pubmed..Our findings provide evidence that PVAE inhibits mast cell-derived immediate-type allergic reactions and involvement of proinflammatory cytokines and NF-kappaB in these effects...
- Kim S, Lee S, Suk K, Bark H, Jun C, Kim D, et al. Discoidin domain receptor 1 mediates collagen-induced nitric oxide production in J774A.1 murine macrophages. Free Radic Biol Med. 2007;42:343-52 pubmed
- Lee J, Choi J, Jeong N, Yoo J, Ha Y, Lee B, et al. Anti-inflammatory effects of ursolic acid-3-acetate on human synovial fibroblasts and a murine model of rheumatoid arthritis. Int Immunopharmacol. 2017;49:118-125 pubmed publisher..The effects of UAA were comparable with those of the positive control drug, dexamethasone. In summary, all the evidence presented in this paper suggest that UAA could be a therapeutic candidate for the treatment of RA. ..