Yeon Ju Kim
Affiliation: Kyung Hee University
- Singh P, Kim Y, Farh M, Dan W, Kang C, Yang D. Chryseobacterium panacis sp. nov., isolated from ginseng soil. Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek. 2016;109:187-96 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed, with the type strain designated as DCY107(T) (=CCTCC AB 2015195(T) = KCTC 42750(T)). ..
- Jin Y, Jung S, Kim Y, Lee D, Aceituno V, Wang C, et al. Microbial deglycosylation and ketonization of ginsenoside by Cladosporium cladosporioide and their anticancer activity. Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek. 2016;109:179-85 pubmed publisher..We found that Rb1 â†’ Rd â†’ F2 â†’ CK â†’ PPD or 3-oxo-CK â†’ 3-oxo-PPD represents the ginsenoside metabolic pathway. ..
- Markus J, Wang D, Kim Y, Ahn S, Mathiyalagan R, Wang C, et al. Biosynthesis, Characterization, and Bioactivities Evaluation of Silver and Gold Nanoparticles Mediated by the Roots of Chinese Herbal Angelica pubescens Maxim. Nanoscale Res Lett. 2017;12:46 pubmed publisher..Schematic diagram of biosynthesis of DH-AgNps and DH-AuNps and evaluation of their bioactivities. ..
- Singh P, Kim Y, Singh H, Farh M, Yang D. Achromobacter panacis sp. nov., isolated from rhizosphere of Panax ginseng. J Microbiol. 2017;55:428-434 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed with the type strain designated as DCY105T (=CCTCCAB 2015193T =KCTC 42751T). ..
- Noh J, Hoang V, Kim Y, Kang J, Yang D. Chryseobacterium ginsengiterrae sp. nov., with Beta-Glucosidase Activity Isolated from Soil of a Ginseng Field. Curr Microbiol. 2017;74:1417-1424 pubmed publisher..ginsengiterrae sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is DCY68T (=KCTC 32089T = JCM 18517T). ..
- Farh M, Kim Y, Singh P, Jung S, Kang J, Yang D. Rhodoferax koreense sp. nov, an obligately aerobic bacterium within the family Comamonadaceae, and emended description of the genus Rhodoferax. J Microbiol. 2017;55:767-774 pubmed publisher..nov. is proposed. The type strain is DCY-110T (= KCTC 52288T = JCM 31441T). ..
- Farh M, Kim Y, Sukweenadhi J, Singh P, Yang D. Aluminium resistant, plant growth promoting bacteria induce overexpression of Aluminium stress related genes in Arabidopsis thaliana and increase the ginseng tolerance against Aluminium stress. Microbiol Res. 2017;200:45-52 pubmed publisher..According to the present results, these strains can be used in the future for the cultivation of ginseng in Al-persisted locations. ..
- Castro Aceituno V, Abbai R, Moon S, Ahn S, Mathiyalagan R, Kim Y, et al. Pleuropterus multiflorus (Hasuo) mediated straightforward eco-friendly synthesis of silver, gold nanoparticles and evaluation of their anti-cancer activity on A549 lung cancer cell line. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;93:995-1003 pubmed publisher..multiflorus for the synthesis of bioactive silver and gold nanoparticle which would open up doors for its extensive usage in medicinal field. ..