Chan Wook Woo
Affiliation: Korea University
- Use of RNA interference to elucidate the effect of MYCN on cell cycle in neuroblastomaChan Wook Woo
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, Korea University, Seoul 152 703, South Korea
Pediatr Blood Cancer 50:208-12. 2008..However, it was still unclear which were MYCN dependent effects or not...
- Predictive risk factors for coronary artery abnormalities in Kawasaki diseaseTaeyeun Kim
Department of Pediatrics, Korea University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
Eur J Pediatr 166:421-5. 2007..Early identification of IVGG non-responders and active therapeutic intervention for fever in KD cases might decrease the incidence of CAA...
- NGF activation of TrkA decreases N-myc expression via MAPK path leading to a decrease in neuroblastoma cell numberChan Wook Woo
Cell and Molecular Biology Section, Pediatric Oncology Branch, NCI, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Oncogene 23:1522-30. 2004..Furthermore, NGF affects the time required for 15N TrkA cells to complete a replication cycle by decreasing N-myc, E2Fs, cyclin E kinase activity and increasing p27(kip1) binding to cyclin E kinase...
- Oncogene MYCN regulates localization of NKT cells to the site of disease in neuroblastomaLiping Song
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles CHLA, Los Angeles, California 90027, USA
J Clin Invest 117:2702-12. 2007....
- Potential use of imatinib in Ewing's Sarcoma: evidence for in vitro and in vivo activityMelinda S Merchant
Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 94:1673-9. 2002..We thus examined whether the specific tyrosine kinase inhibitor imatinib mesylate (hereafter imatinib; formerly STI571) could inhibit the proliferation of Ewing's sarcoma cells in vitro and in vivo...
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor activation of TrkB induces vascular endothelial growth factor expression via hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha in neuroblastoma cellsKatsuya Nakamura
Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Cancer Res 66:4249-55. 2006....