Su Nam Kim
Affiliation: Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Jung Y, Cao Y, Paudel S, Yoon G, Cheon S, Bae G, et al. Antidiabetic effect of SN158 through PPAR?/? dual activation in ob/ob mice. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;268:24-30 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that SN158 can be useful as a potential therapeutic agent against type 2 diabetes and related metabolic disorders by alleviating glucose and lipid abnormalities. ..
- Lee S, Lee D, Kim J, Um B, Sung S, Jeong L, et al. Pectolinarigenin, an aglycone of pectolinarin, has more potent inhibitory activities on melanogenesis than pectolinarin. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:765-772 pubmed publisher..setidens water extract, several component conversion methods were studied. Consequently, we identified that microwave irradiation under 1% acetic acid was an optimum sugar elimination method. ..
- Jegal J, Park N, Bong S, Jegal H, Kim S, Yang M. Dioscorea quinqueloba Ameliorates Oxazolone- and 2,4-Dinitrochlorobenzene-induced Atopic Dermatitis Symptoms in Murine Models. Nutrients. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..Therapeutic applications with D. quinqueloba might be useful in the treatment of AD and related inflammatory skin diseases. ..
- Jeon H, Kim D, Nho Y, Park J, Kim S, Choi E. A Mixture of Extracts of Kochia scoparia and Rosa multiflora with PPAR ?/? Dual Agonistic Effects Prevents Photoaging in Hairless Mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed..KR decreased the expression of epidermal interleukin (IL)-1?. Collectively, KR showed possible utility as a therapeutic agent for photoaging skin, with few epidermal side effects such as epidermal hyperplasia or poor differentiation. ..
- Park J, Lee Y, Lee D, Yoo J, Shin M, Yamabe N, et al. Abietic acid isolated from pine resin (Resina Pini) enhances angiogenesis in HUVECs and accelerates cutaneous wound healing in mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2017;203:279-287 pubmed publisher..The current data indicate that abietic acid treatment elevated cell migration and tube formation in HUVECs by the activation of ERK and p38 MAPKs. We suggest that abietic acid can be developed as a wound-healing agent. ..
- Lee S, Park N, Bong S, Jegal J, Park S, Kim S, et al. Ameliorative effects of Juniperus rigida fruit on oxazolone- and 2,4-dinitrochlorobenzene-induced atopic dermatitis in mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2018;214:160-167 pubmed publisher..Therapeutic attempts with J. rigida fruit and its active components might be useful in treating AD and related skin inflammatory diseases. ..