S K Jo
Affiliation: Korea University
- alpha-Melanocyte stimulating hormone (MSH) decreases cyclosporine a induced apoptosis in cultured human proximal tubular cellsS K Jo
Department of Internal Medicine, Korea University College of Medicine, The Institute of Renal Disease, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 16:603-9. 2001....
- alpha-MSH decreases apoptosis in ischaemic acute renal failure in rats: possible mechanism of this beneficial effectS K Jo
Department of Internal Medicine, Korea University Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Nephrol Dial Transplant 16:1583-91. 2001..The observed beneficial effect of alpha-MSH could be related to these mechanisms...
- Sjögren's syndrome with acute renal failureY J Kwon
Department of Internal Medicine, Korea University, Seoul
J Korean Med Sci 13:665-9. 1998..We report this case which exhibited various unusual manifestations with a review of literature...
- Protein-losing enteropathy with an endoscopic feature of 'the watermelon colon'Y T Bak
Division of Gastroenterology, Korea University Guro Hospital, Seoul
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 11:565-7. 1999..Steroid could be withdrawn after 7 months of therapy, and the patient has remained free of symptoms for 1 year of follow-up after withdrawal of the steroid...
- A case of Rathke's Cleft Cyst inflammation presenting with diabetes insipidusJ W Yoon
Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, College of Medicine, Hallym University, Chunchon, Korea
Korean J Intern Med 16:132-5. 2001..Recently we experienced a case of RCC inflammation presenting with diabetes insipidus and treated with transsphenoidal surgery. To our knowledge, this is the first report of RCC presenting with symptoms of diabetes insipidus in Korea...
- Urine neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin predicts graft outcome up to 1 year after kidney transplantationH M Choi
Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, Korea University Medical College, Seoul, Korea
Transplant Proc 45:122-8. 2013....
- Renal biopsy in elderly patients: clinicopathological correlation in 117 Korean patientsJ H Shin
Department of Internal Medicine, Guro Hospital, Korea University, Seoul
Clin Nephrol 56:19-26. 2001..CONCLUSION: Percutaneous renal biopsy is a useful diagnostic aid and can be used as a therapeutic guideline even in elderly patients with renal disease...
- Churg-Strauss syndrome in a child with IgA nephropathyH E Yim
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
Clin Nephrol 71:306-9. 2009..We report a 12-year-old boy with CSS associated with IgA nephropathy that developed while tapering oral steroids. The patient had a history of the nephrotic syndrome and asthma...
- Prevention of uncuffed hemodialysis catheter-related bacteremia using an antibiotic lock technique: a prospective, randomized clinical trialS H Kim
Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Kidney Int 69:161-4. 2006..The results suggest that ALT may be a beneficial means of reducing the CRB rate in hemodialysis patients with UC...