Dae Joong Kim
- Modifying effect of diallyl sulfide on colon carcinogenesis in C57BL/6J-ApcMin/⁺ miceJin Seok Kang
Department of Biomedical Laboratory Science, Namseoul University, Cheonan, Korea
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 13:1115-8. 2012..Taken together, we suggest that DAS may exert promising inhibitory effects on colon carcinogenesis in the transgenic ApcMin/⁺ mice...
- Chemoprevention of colon cancer by Korean food plant componentsDae Joong Kim
Structural BioInformatics and Cancer Prevention, College of Veterinary Medicine and Research Institute of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, 48 Gaeshin dong, Heungduk gu, Cheongju 361 763, South Korea
Mutat Res 523:99-107. 2003..01). These results suggest that I3C may be a potential chemopreventive agent for colon cancer...
- Anti-inflammatory and arthritic effects of thiacremonone, a novel sulfur compound isolated from garlic via inhibition of NF-kappaBJung Ok Ban
College of Pharmacy and Medical Research Center, Chungbuk National University, 12, Gaeshin dong, Heungduk gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk, 361 763, Korea
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R145. 2009....
- Toxicological evaluation and anti-inflammatory activity of a golden gelatinous sorghum bran extractTae Jin Shim
College of Veterinary Medicine and Research Institute of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju, Republic of Korea
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 77:697-705. 2013..These results suggest that sorghum would be a safe, nontoxic product, and that the GGS extract possessed significant anti-inflammatory activity...
- Elm tree bark extract inhibits HepG2 hepatic cancer cell growth via pro-apoptotic activityTae Myoung Kim
College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju 361 763, Korea
J Vet Sci 13:7-13. 2012..These results suggest that BEE may have potential use in hepatic cancer chemoprevention by suppressing cancer cell growth via pro-apoptotic activity...
- Expression pattern of cytosolic glutathione peroxidase (cGPx) mRNA during mouse embryogenesisIn Jeoung Baek
College of Veterinary Medicine and Research Institute of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju, 361 763, Korea
Anat Embryol (Berl) 209:315-21. 2005....
- Inhibitory effect of citral on NO production by suppression of iNOS expression and NF-kappa B activation in RAW264.7 cellsHwa Jeong Lee
College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University, 48, Gaeshin dong, Heungduk gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361 763, Korea
Arch Pharm Res 31:342-9. 2008..These results suggest that citral is anti-inflammatory, and its effects may be due to the inhibition of NO production through the suppression of NF-kappa B activation...
- Estrogen receptor independent neurotoxic mechanism of bisphenol A, an environmental estrogenYoot Mo Lee
College of Pharmacy and CBITRC, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju 361 763, Korea
J Vet Sci 8:27-38. 2007..However, this neurotoxic effect may not be directly mediated through an ER receptor, as an ERK/NF-kappaB pathway may be more closely involved in BPA-induced neuronal toxicity...