Won Sun Park
Affiliation: Kangwon National University
- Li H, Hong D, Kim H, Kim H, Jung W, Na S, et al. The calmodulin inhibitor CGS 9343B inhibits voltage-dependent K+ channels in rabbit coronary arterial smooth muscle cells. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015;285:207-13 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated that CGS 9343B inhibited Kv currents in a state-, time-, and use-dependent manner, independent of calmodulin inhibition. ..
- Li H, Shin S, Seo M, An J, Choi I, Jung W, et al. The anti-diabetic drug dapagliflozin induces vasodilation via activation of PKG and Kv channels. Life Sci. 2018;197:46-55 pubmed publisher..We concluded that dapagliflozin induced vasodilation via the activation of Kv channels and PKG, and was independent of other K+ channels, Ca2+ channels, intracellular Ca2+, and the endothelium. ..
- Li H, Kim H, Kim H, Shin S, Jung W, Ha K, et al. The class III anti-arrhythmic agent, amiodarone, inhibits voltage-dependent K(+) channels in rabbit coronary arterial smooth muscle cells. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2016;389:713-21 pubmed publisher..Therefore, these results strongly suggest that amiodarone inhibits Kv currents in a concentration- and state-dependent manner. ..
- Lee H, Park S, Park S, Park W, Ryu S, Yang J, et al. Multiple mini-interviews as a predictor of academic achievements during the first 2Â years of medical school. BMC Res Notes. 2016;9:93 pubmed publisher..In particular, critical thinking, professionalism, and presentation and communication skills may be meaningful topics for predicting academic achievements, especially in performance-based subjects. ..
- Li H, Shin S, Seo M, An J, Jung W, Ha K, et al. The PPAR? activator fenofibrate inhibits voltage-dependent K+ channels in rabbit coronary arterial smooth muscle cells. Eur J Pharmacol. 2017;812:155-162 pubmed publisher..From these results, we suggest that fenofibrate inhibited Kv current in a state-, time-, and use-dependent manner, completely independent of PPAR? activation. ..
- Kim H, Yoon J, Li H, Jeong G, Park J, Shin S, et al. Functional expression and pharmaceutical efficacy of cardiac-specific ion channels in human embryonic stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes. Sci Rep. 2017;7:13821 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that hESC-CMs can be useful for evaluation of pharmaceutical efficacy and safety of novel drug candidate in cardiac research. ..
- Shin S, Li H, An J, Seo M, Na S, Jung W, et al. Inhibition of the Voltage-Dependent K+ Current by the Tricyclic Antidepressant Desipramine in Rabbit Coronary Arterial Smooth Muscle Cells. Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2018;18:252-260 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we concluded that desipramine directly inhibited the Kv channels in a dose- and state-dependent manner, but the effect was independent of norepinephrine/serotonin reuptake inhibition. ..
- Li H, Kim H, Shin S, Seo M, An J, Ha K, et al. The vasorelaxant effect of mitiglinide via activation of voltage-dependent K+ channels and SERCA pump in aortic smooth muscle. Life Sci. 2017;188:1-9 pubmed publisher..However, the vasorelaxant effects of mitiglinide did not involve other K+ channels, Ca2+ channels, PKA/PKG signaling pathways, or the endothelium. ..