Genomes and Genes
- Influence of BDNF and COMT polymorphisms on emotional decision makingJee In Kang
Department of Psychiatry and Institute of Behavioral Science in Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Neuropharmacology 58:1109-13. 2010..No interaction effect was observed between the BDNF and the COMT for the IGT. These findings suggest the BDNF Val66Met may affect the emotional decision making performance...
- Perception bias of disgust in ambiguous facial expressions in obsessive-compulsive disorderKyungun Jhung
Department of Psychiatry and Institute of Behavioral Science in Medicine, Yonsei University, College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
Psychiatry Res 178:126-31. 2010..Our findings suggest that OCD patients, particularly those with higher washing/contamination symptoms, are more likely to perceive disgust in ambiguous facial expressions...
- Abnormalities of emotional awareness and perception in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorderJee In Kang
Department of Psychiatry, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
J Affect Disord 141:286-93. 2012..In addition, we examined whether impaired emotional awareness measured by self-assessment questionnaires was associated with emotional facial recognition ability in OCD patients...
- The 1287 G/A polymorphism of the norepinephrine transporter gene (NET) is involved in commission errors in Korean children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderDong Ho Song
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Institute of Behavioral Science in Medicine, Severance Children s Hospital, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
Behav Brain Funct 7:12. 2011..The present study aimed to investigate the association between NET gene polymorphism and the performance measures of the Continuous Performance Test (CPT) in Korean ADHD children...
- Theta-gamma coupling during a working memory task as compared to a simple vigilance taskJin Young Park
Department of Psychiatry, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Gangnam Severance Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
Neurosci Lett 532:39-43. 2013..These results suggest that TGC reflects working memory processes and may be a useful bio-physiological marker of working memory...