Affiliation: Hanyang University
- Song C, Ji Y, Sung E, Kim D, Koo H, Tae K. Comparison of Robotic versus Conventional Selective Neck Dissection and Total Thyroidectomy for Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016;154:1005-13 pubmed publisher..Further study with a larger number of patients is mandatory. ..
- Ji Y, Cho Y, Song C, Kim Y, Kim J, Ahn H, et al. Long-term functional outcomes after resection of tongue cancer: determining the optimal reconstruction method. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2017;274:3751-3756 pubmed publisher..However, flap reconstruction is necessary to restore tongue volume and function in patients who undergo a resection of more than half of the tongue volume. ..
- Song C, Ji Y, Kim I, Lee J, Kim D, Tae K. Low transverse incision for lateral neck dissection in patients with papillary thyroid cancer: improved cosmesis. World J Surg Oncol. 2017;15:97 pubmed publisher..A single low transverse incision may provide equivalent surgical outcomes and superior cosmetic outcomes compared with the hockey stick incision for LND in PTC. ..
- Sung E, Ji Y, Song C, Yun B, Chung W, Tae K. Robotic Thyroidectomy: Comparison of a Postauricular Facelift Approach with a Gasless Unilateral Axillary Approach. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016;154:997-1004 pubmed publisher..However, a GUA approach seems to be superior when performing total thyroidectomy using a unilateral incision based on the preliminary result. ..
- Ji Y, Song C, Bang H, Park H, Lee J, Tae K. Functional and cosmetic outcomes of robot-assisted neck dissection by a postauricular facelift approach for head and neck cancer. Oral Oncol. 2017;70:51-57 pubmed publisher..043). Postoperative neck edema and sensory loss were lower in the robotic group in the early postoperative period although its clinical significance is not clear. Cosmetic satisfaction was superior in the robotic group. ..
- Tae K, Ji Y, Jeong J, Lee S, Jeong M, Park C. Robotic thyroidectomy by a gasless unilateral axillo-breast or axillary approach: our early experiences. Surg Endosc. 2011;25:221-8 pubmed publisher..It can be a promising alternative to endoscopic thyroidectomy or conventional open thyroidectomy. ..
- Yoo H, Jin S, Lee Y, Song C, Ji Y, Tae K. The role of psychological factors in the development of burning mouth syndrome. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018;47:374-378 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, psychological factors are correlated with BMS. ..
- Singh R, Sung E, Song C, Ji Y, Tae K. Robot-assisted excision of the submandibular gland by a postauricular facelift approach: comparison with the conventional transcervical approach. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017;55:1030-1034 pubmed publisher..001), and a significantly better cosmetic outcome (p=0.002). Robot-assisted excision of the submandibular gland may prove to be a viable option in the treatment of benign conditions for those patients seeking a better cosmetic outcome. ..
- Tae K, Ji Y, Cho S, Kim K, Kim D, Kim D. Initial experience with a gasless unilateral axillo-breast or axillary approach endoscopic thyroidectomy for papillary thyroid microcarcinoma: comparison with conventional open thyroidectomy. Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2011;21:162-9 pubmed publisher..001). Endoscopic thyroidectomy by a gasless unilateral axillo-breast or axillary approach for selected cases of PTMC is a feasible, safe, and cosmetically superior procedure. ..