Kuen Yong Lee
Affiliation: Hanyang University
- Jeong E, Choi M, Lee J, Rhim T, Lee K. The spacer arm length in cell-penetrating peptides influences chitosan/siRNA nanoparticle delivery for pulmonary inflammation treatment. Nanoscale. 2015;7:20095-104 pubmed publisher..Chitosan derivatives modified with oligoarginine containing a spacer arm can be considered as potential delivery vehicles for various genes. ..
- Lee J, Min H, You D, Kim K, Kwon I, Rhim T, et al. Theranostic gas-generating nanoparticles for targeted ultrasound imaging and treatment of neuroblastoma. J Control Release. 2016;223:197-206 pubmed publisher....
- Lee J, Kim H, Lee K. Effect of spacer arm length between adhesion ligand and alginate hydrogel on stem cell differentiation. Carbohydr Polym. 2016;139:82-9 pubmed publisher....
- Lee J, Lee K. Dual peptide-presenting hydrogels for controlling the phenotype of PC12 cells. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2017;152:36-41 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that hydrogels presenting multiple adhesion ligands offer many useful applications in tissue engineering approaches. ..
- Jang H, Jeong E, Lee K. Carbon Dioxide-Generating PLG Nanoparticles for Controlled Anti-Cancer Drug Delivery. Pharm Res. 2018;35:59 pubmed publisher..Targeting ligand-modified polymer nanoparticles containing both anti-cancer drug and mineralized calcium carbonate could be useful for cancer treatment. ..
- Kim H, Park H, Lee J, Lee K. Magnetic field-responsive release of transforming growth factor beta 1 from heparin-modified alginate ferrogels. Carbohydr Polym. 2016;151:467-73 pubmed publisher..Alginate-based ferrogels that release drugs in a controlled manner may therefore be useful in many biomedical applications. ..
- Kim D, Park H, Kim S, Lee J, Lee K. Injectable hydrogels prepared from partially oxidized hyaluronate and glycol chitosan for chondrocyte encapsulation. Carbohydr Polym. 2017;157:1281-1287 pubmed publisher..This system may be potentially useful as an injectable system in many tissue engineering applications, including cartilage regeneration. ..
- Park H, Lee H, An H, Lee K. Alginate hydrogels modified with low molecular weight hyaluronate for cartilage regeneration. Carbohydr Polym. 2017;162:100-107 pubmed publisher....
- Lee J, An H, Lee K. Introduction of N-cadherin-binding motif to alginate hydrogels for controlled stem cell differentiation. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2017;155:229-237 pubmed publisher..This approach to tailoring synthetic biomimetic ECMs using cell-cell interaction motifs may be critical in tissue engineering approaches using stem cells. ..