M C Gye
Affiliation: Hanyang University
- Son S, Nam K, Kim H, Gye M, Shin I. Cytotoxicity measurement of Bisphenol A (BPA) and its substitutes using human keratinocytes. Environ Res. 2018;164:655-659 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study suggests that cytotoxicity of BPA induces apoptosis of human keratinocytes, and that CHDM and TPA are the most suitable substitutes for BPA. ..
- Nguyen D, Kim H, Kim D, Lee J, Gye M, Kim Y. Detection of Matrix Metalloproteinase Activity by Bioluminescence via Intein-Mediated Biotinylation of Luciferase. Sensors (Basel). 2018;18: pubmed publisher..Our approach is anticipated to be useful for generating biotinylated proteins and for their applications in diagnosing MMP activity in human diseases. ..
- Gye M, Kang H, Kang H. Expression of cannabinoid receptor 1 in mouse testes. Arch Androl. 2005;51:247-55 pubmed..Ubiquitous, but spatiotemporal difference in expression of CB1 in soma and germ line during postnatal development of testis suggests functional involvement of CB1 signaling in steroidogenesis, spermatogenesis and fertilization. ..
- Xu Y, Gye M. Developmental toxicity of dibutyl phthalate and citrate ester plasticizers in Xenopus laevis embryos. Chemosphere. 2018;204:523-534 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, ATEC was recommended as the alternative to phthalate plasticizer having the lowest developmental toxicity in amphibian embryos. ..
- Choi H, Choi B, Seo J, Lee K, Gye M, Kim Y. Rapid Detection of Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3 Activity in Mouse Sperm Using Fluorescent Gel Shift Electrophoresis. Sensors (Basel). 2016;16: pubmed publisher..We suggest that our assay can be used for reliable and rapid detection of GSK3 activity in cells and tissue extracts. ..
- Park C, Song S, Kim D, Gye M. Developmental and acute toxicity of cetylpyridinium chloride in Bombina orientalis (Amphibia: Anura). Aquat Toxicol. 2016;177:446-53 pubmed publisher..At 2.0?M CPC, pro-apoptotic Bax and Bak mRNA levels were significantly increased together with DNA fragmentation, indicative of apoptotic cell death. CPC in freshwater system may threaten the normal development of amphibian embryos. ..
- Park C, Song S, Kim D, Gye M. Nickel affects gill and muscle development in oriental fire-bellied toad (Bombina orientalis) embryos. Aquat Toxicol. 2017;182:67-78 pubmed publisher..Expression was restored by exogenous calcium. Our results indicate that nickel affects muscle development by disrupting calcium-dependent myogenesis in developing B. orientalis embryos. ..
- Gye M. Changes in sperm phosphotyrosine proteins by human follicular fluid in mice. Arch Androl. 2003;49:417-22 pubmed..hFF increased tyrosine phosphorylation of Mr 56 kDa protein with genistein sensitive manner, suggesting that 56 kDa phosphotyrosine protein might be involved in capacitation and AR by follicular fluid. ..
- Lee J, Park S, Han H, Gye M, Moon E. Di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate enhances melanoma tumor growth via differential effect on M1-and M2-polarized macrophages in mouse model. Environ Pollut. 2018;233:833-843 pubmed publisher..This suggests that individuals at high risk for tumor incidence should avoid long-term exposure to various kind of phthalate including DEHP. ..