J H Sohn
Affiliation: Hallym University
- Fine needle aspiration cytologic findings of breast mucinous neoplasms: differential diagnosis between mucocelelike tumor and mucinous carcinomaJ H Sohn
Department of Pathology, Hangang Sacred Heart Hospital, College of Medicine, Hallym University, Seoul, Korea
Acta Cytol 45:723-9. 2001..To report the cytologic findings of mucocelelike tumor and mucinous carcinoma...
- A randomized, multi-center, open-label, phase II study of once-per-cycle DA-3031, a biosimilar pegylated G-CSF, compared with daily filgrastim in patients receiving TAC chemotherapy for early-stage breast cancerK H Park
Division of Oncology Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Korea University College of Medicine, 97 Guro Dong Gil, Guro Gu, Seoul, Korea
Invest New Drugs 31:1300-6. 2013..The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of once-per-cycle DA-3031 in patients receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer...
- Reduced expression of the cell-cycle inhibitor p27Kip1 is associated with progression and lymph node metastasis of gastric carcinomaD H Kim
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, Hallym University, Seoul, Korea
Histopathology 36:245-51. 2000..Decreased expression of p27 is associated with high histological grade and aggressiveness of several human tumours. We aimed to evaluate the role of p27 in the progression and metastasis of gastric carcinoma...
- Caspase-3/CPP32 immunoreactivity and its correlation with frequency of apoptotic bodies in human prostatic carcinomas and benign nodular hyperplasiasJ H Sohn
Departments of Pathology, College of Medicine, Hallym University, Seoul, Korea
Histopathology 37:555-60. 2000..The aim of this study was to determine whether caspase-3 is expressed in prostatic carcinoma and benign prostatic hyperplasia, and correlated with the apoptosis...
- Phase II study of concurrent chemoradiotherapy with capecitabine and cisplatin in patients with locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neckJ G Kim
Department of Oncology Hematology, Kyungpook National University, College of Medicine, Kyungpook National University Hospital, Daegu, Korea
Br J Cancer 93:1117-21. 2005..8 and 57.9%, respectively. Concurrent chemoradiotherapy with capecitabine and cisplatin was found to be well tolerated and effective in patients with locally advanced SCCHN...
- Combination chemotherapy of oral 5'-deoxy-5-fluorouridine and cisplatin in advanced gastric cancer: a phase II studyM J Ahn
Department of Internal Medicine, Hanyang University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 13:612-6. 1998..These data support that the combinations of oral 5'-DFUR and cisplatin are well tolerable and have a moderate activity with low toxicity in the treatment of advanced gastric cancer...
- Primary synovial sarcoma of the kidneyD H Kim
Department of Pathology, Hallym University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Am J Surg Pathol 24:1097-104. 2000..One patient died 10 months after diagnosis. These tumors are unique cases of primary synovial sarcoma of the kidney confirmed by molecular study...
- Multicentre phase II trial of bevacizumab combined with docetaxel-carboplatin for the neoadjuvant treatment of triple-negative breast cancer (KCSG BR-0905)H R Kim
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, Severance Hospital, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Ann Oncol 24:1485-90. 2013..This phase II neoadjuvant trial evaluated bevacizumab-docetaxel and carboplatin in triple-negative breast cancer...
- Relationship between p53-associated proteins and estrogen receptor status in ovarian serous neoplasmsE Y Cho
Department of Pathology, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, 50 Ilwon Dong, Kangnam Gu, Seoul 135 710, Korea
Int J Gynecol Cancer 16:1000-6. 2006....
- Association of maspin expression with the high histological grade and lymphocyte-rich stroma in early-stage breast cancerD H Kim
Departments of Pathology and General Surgery, College of Medicine, Hallym University, Seoul, Korea
Histopathology 42:37-42. 2003..However, its precise role in human breast cancer remains to be discovered. We aimed to evaluate the role of maspin in early-stage breast cancer...