Sung Bae Kim
Affiliation: Gyeongsang National University
- Effect of pretreatment reagent and hydrogen peroxide on enzymatic hydrolysis of oak in percolation processS B Kim
Division of Applied Chemical Engineering and RIIT, Gyeongsang National University, Chinju, South Korea
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 91:81-94. 2001..2% sulfuric acid treatment. Also, digestibility was investigated as a function of hemicellulose removal or delignification. It was found that digestibility was more directly related to hemicellulose removal rather than delignification...
- Diffusion of sulfuric acid within lignocellulosic biomass particles and its impact on dilute-acid pretreatmentSung Bae Kim
Department of Chemical Engineering, Auburn University, AL 36849, USA
Bioresour Technol 83:165-71. 2002..A criterion was set up to determine the critical biomass size at which the intra-particle acid diffusion becomes a rate-influencing factor for a given pretreatment condition...
- Enzymatic digestibility of used newspaper treated with aqueous ammonia-hydrogen peroxide solutionSung Bae Kim
Division of Applied Chemical Engineering and ERI, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660 701 Korea
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 105:365-73. 2003..Digestibility was also investigated as a function of ammonia concentration, H2O2 concentration, shaking speed, pretreatment temperature, and time...
- Enhancement of enzymatic digestibility of recycled newspaper by addition of surfactant in ammonia-hydrogen peroxide pretreatmentSung Bae Kim
Division of Applied Chemical Engineering and EBRC, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660 701, Korea
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 113:1023-31. 2004..Such an increase in digestibility was not explained clearly from the experimental results. It was also found that ink removal before enzymatic hydrolysis is very important to enhance digestibility...
- Enhancement of the enzymatic digestibility of waste newspaper using TweenSung Bae Kim
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering and ERI, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660 701, Korea
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 129:486-95. 2006..These results show that the addition of surfactant to either the pretreatment or the enzymatic hydrolysis stage is sufficient to increase digestibility...
- Integrated molecule-format bioluminescent probe for visualizing androgenicity of ligands based on the intramolecular association of androgen receptor with its recognition PeptideSung Bae Kim
Research Institute for Environmental Management Technology, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, 16 1 Onogawa, Tsukuba 305 8569, Japan
Anal Chem 79:1874-80. 2007..Simbi is applicable to developing biotherapeutic agents effecting to the AR signaling, and for screening adverse chemicals that possibly influence the signal transduction of AR...