Tae Jung Jang
Affiliation: Dongguk University
- Jang T, Jung K, Choi E. Id-1 gene downregulation by sulindac sulfide and its upregulation during tumor development in gastric cancer. Int J Cancer. 2006;118:1356-63 pubmed..Id-1, one of the repressed genes, is upregulated in gastric cancers and has positive role in tumor progression and histogenesis of intestinal-type cancers. ..
- Jang T, Kim U. O-GlcNAcylation is associated with the development and progression of gastric carcinoma. Pathol Res Pract. 2016;212:622-30 pubmed publisher..pylori-infected chronic gastritis than in chronic gastritis without H. pylori infection. O-GlcNAcylation expression and its nuclear expression were associated with the carcinogenesis and progression of GC. ..
- Jang T, Cha W, Lee K. Reciprocal correlation between the expression of cyclooxygenase-2 and E-cadherin in human bladder transitional cell carcinomas. Virchows Arch. 2010;457:319-28 pubmed publisher..We suggest that COX-2 pathway reduces membranous E-cadherin expression in bladder TCCs and their expression pattern may provide important information in predicting the clinical behavior of bladder TCCs. ..
- Jang T. Epithelial to mesenchymal transition in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma is correlated with COX-2 expression but not with the presence of stromal macrophages or CD10-expressing cells. Virchows Arch. 2012;460:481-7 pubmed publisher..We suggest that cutaneous SCC cells show EMT, which appears to be correlated with COX-2 expression but not with stromal CD10 expression and TAM. ..
- Jang T, Min S, Bae J, Jung K, Lee J, Kim J, et al. Expression of cyclooxygenase 2, microsomal prostaglandin E synthase 1, and EP receptors is increased in rat oesophageal squamous cell dysplasia and Barrett's metaplasia induced by duodenal contents reflux. Gut. 2004;53:27-33 pubmed..We suggest that the biosynthetic pathway of PGE2 may play an important role in oesophageal squamous cell dysplasia and glandular metaplasia induced by duodenal contents reflux. ..
- Jang T, Kim N, Lee C. Proapoptotic activity of NAG-1 is cell type specific and not related to COX-2 expression. Apoptosis. 2006;11:1131-8 pubmed..This study suggests that proapoptotic activity of NAG-1 is cell type specific and not related to COX-2 expression. ..
- Jang T. Prevalence of Foxp3 positive T regulatory cells is increased during progression of cutaneous squamous tumors. Yonsei Med J. 2008;49:942-8 pubmed publisher..In addition, the number of DCs was closely correlated with the prevalence of Tregs, and DCs were also located in direct proximity to Tregs. Tregs is related to cutaneous squamous tumor progression. ..