J I Park
Affiliation: Dong-A University
- Involvement of p38 kinase in hydroxyurea-induced differentiation of K562 cellsJ I Park
Institute of Medical Science, and Department of Biochemistry, Dong A University College of Medicine, Busan 602 103, Korea
Cell Growth Differ 12:481-6. 2001..These findings suggest that the activation of p38 kinase may play important roles in the signal transduction mechanisms of hydroxyurea leading to erythroid differentiation...
- Enrichment and detection of fetal erythroid cells from maternal peripheral blood using liquid cultureJ Y Han
Department of Clinical Pathology, Dong A University College of Medicine, 1, 3 Ga, Tongdaesin dong, Seo Gu, Pusan, 602 103, Korea
Prenat Diagn 21:22-6. 2001..This liquid culture system provided an enriched source of fetal cells without the need for more complicated separation or sorting procedures...
- Calyculin A modulates activation of the NADPH-oxidase in Me2SO-differentiated HL-60 cellsJ I Park
Department of Biochemistry, Dong A University College of Medicine, Pusan, Korea
Exp Mol Med 30:214-20. 1998..The differential effects of pretreatment with calyculin A on subsequent oxidase stimulation elicited by FMLP or PMA provide further evidence for substantial heterogeneity in the activation of the respiratory burst...
- Changes in expression of cell cycle regulators and their hepatic lobular distribution in partial hepatectomy-induced regenerating rat liverJ S Jeong
Department of Pathology, Dong A University College of Medicine, Pusan, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 14:635-42. 1999..There was no evidence of regional distribution in hepatic lobular architecture, instead, diffuse in situ expression, corroborating synchronous event, was found...
- Detection of fetal erythroid cells from maternal blood using fluorescence in situ hybridization and liquid cultureJ Y Han
Department of Clinical Pathology, Dong A University College of Medicine, Pusan, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 16:145-9. 2001..In this case, the XY karyotype was confirmed by FISH and amniocentesis. This approach provides enriched source of fetal cells for further prenatal genetic analysis without complicated separation or sorting procedures...