Hong Seock Lee
Affiliation: College of Medicine
- Gender-specific molecular heterosis of dopamine D2 receptor gene (DRD2) for smoking in schizophreniaHong Seock Lee
Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, Korea University Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Am J Med Genet 114:593-7. 2002..They indicate the importance of heterosis and gender effects that should be taken into consideration for the association studies...
- Gender-specific molecular heterosis and association studies: dopamine D2 receptor gene and smokingHong Seock Lee
Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, Korea University Hospital, 126 1, 5 Ga Anam Dong, Seongbuk gu, 136 705 Seoul, Korea
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 118:55-9. 2003..Moreover, this concept has general applicability to other candidate genes and biological phenotypes...
- Allelic variants interaction of dopamine receptor D4 polymorphism correlate with personality traits in young Korean female populationHeon Jeong Lee
Department of Psychiatry, Korea University College of Medicine, Anam Hospital, 126 1, 5 Ka, Anam Dong, Sungbuk Ku, Seoul 136 705, Korea
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 118:76-80. 2003..When analyzed independently, however, the two different alleles of DRD4 polymorphisms, 48-bp VNTR and -521 C/T, there was no direct correlation with the personality traits...
- D2 and D4 dopamine receptor gene polymorphisms and personality traits in a young Korean populationHeon Jeong Lee
Department of Psychiatry, Korea University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 121:44-9. 2003....
- Plasma Levels of IL-23 and IL-17 before and after Antidepressant Treatment in Patients with Major Depressive DisorderJae Won Kim
Department of Psychiatry, Korea University, College of Medicine, Ansan Hospital, Ansan, Republic of Korea
Psychiatry Investig 10:294-9. 2013..IL-23 and IL-17 are also pro-inflammatory cytokines, but few studies have focused on their role in major depression. This study investigated the potential role of the IL-23 and IL-17 axis in major depression...
- The effects of antidepressant treatment on serum cytokines and nutritional status in hemodialysis patientsSang Kyu Lee
Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, Hallym University, Chunchon, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 19:384-9. 2004..This study suggests that antidepressant treatment improve depressive symptoms and may affect immunological functions and nutritional status in chronic hemodialysis patients with depression...
- State effect of traumatic experience on personality structureHong Seock Lee
Department of Psychiatry, Kangnam Sacred Heart Hospital, Hallym University Medical Center, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Psychiatry Investig 9:361-7. 2012..We predicted that traumatic experiences would induce changes not only in personality scores but also in the factor structures of personality assessments...