Chang Seon Myung
Affiliation: Chungnam National University
- Role of neuropeptide Y and proopiomelanocortin in fluoxetine-induced anorexiaChang Seon Myung
Laboratory in Pharmacology, Chungnam National University College of Pharmacy, Daejeon 305 764, Korea
Arch Pharm Res 28:716-21. 2005..It is possible that a fluoxetine raised level of 5-HT play an inhibitory role in the orectic action caused by a reduced expression of ARC POMC (alpha-MSH)...
- Construction of adiponectin-encoding plasmid DNA and gene therapy of non-obese type 2 diabetes mellitusMei Hua Nan
Department of Pharmacology, Chungnam National University College of Pharmacy, Yuseong Gu, Daejeon 305 764, Republic of Korea
J Drug Target 18:67-77. 2010..These results suggest that ADN gene therapy could be a clinically effective tool for the treatment of type 2 DM...
- Improvement of memory by dieckol and phlorofucofuroeckol in ethanol-treated mice: possible involvement of the inhibition of acetylcholinesteraseChang Seon Myung
College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305 764, Korea
Arch Pharm Res 28:691-8. 2005..Overall, the memory-enhancing abilities of dieckol and PFF may result from, at least in part, the increment of the brain level of acetylcholine by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase...
- Stress induces the expression of heterotrimeric G protein beta subunits and the phosphorylation of PKB/Akt and ERK1/2 in rat brainSeok Yong Lee
College of Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, Republic of Korea
Neurosci Res 56:180-92. 2006..Therefore, these results suggest that stress may activate, at least in part, the Gbetagamma-mediated PKB/Akt and ERK1/2 signaling pathway by increasing the expression of Gbetas to regulate the physiological responses...
- Region-specific reduction of Gbeta4 expression and induction of the phosphorylation of PKB/Akt and ERK1/2 by aging in rat brainGyu Yong Song
College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
Pharmacol Res 56:295-302. 2007....