Ae Young Lee
Affiliation: Chungnam National University
- Pulse pressure correlates with leukoaraiosis in Alzheimer diseaseAe Young Lee
Department of Neurology, Chungnam National University, Joong ku, Taejon 301 721, Republic of Korea
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 42:157-66. 2006..We found a significant relationship between PP and cerebral white matter changes (WMCs) in AD. PP changes correlate with leukoaraiosis in AD...
- Characteristics of clock drawing test (CDT) errors by the dementia type: quantitative and qualitative analysesAe Young Lee
Department of Neurology, Chungnam University Hospital, 640 Daesa dong, Joong ku, Daejon 301 721, Republic of Korea
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 48:58-60. 2009..Qualitative and quantitative analyses of the errors on the CDT might be useful for making the early differential diagnosis of dementia types...
- Comparisons of cognitive deterioration rates by dementia subtypeEung Seok Oh
Department of Neurology, Chungnam University Hospital, 33 Munhwa ro, Jung Gu, 301 721 Daejeon, Republic of Korea
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 53:320-2. 2011..This study suggests that rate of cognitive deterioration in dementia is not linear over time and that dementia subtypes have different rates of cognitive deterioration...
- Longitudinal changes in clock drawing test (CDT) performance according to dementia subtypes and severityJi Hee Lee
Departments of Neurology, Chungnam National University, College of Medicine, Hospital Department of Neurology, 640 Daesadong, Jung Gu, Daejon 301 721, South Korea
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 53:e179-82. 2011..CONCLUSION: Longitudinal analysis of error on CDT may reflect different characteristics of cognitive deterioration according to dementia subtypes and dementia stages...
- Relationship between changes of body mass index (BMI) and cognitive decline in Parkinson's disease (PD)Hyun Jung Kim
Department of Neurology, Chungnam National University Hospital, 640 Daesadong, Joonggu, 301 721 Daejeon, Republic of Korea
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 55:70-2. 2012..05). This study suggests that decreased BMI during initial 6 months of follow-up in PD might be a useful indicator for future risk of dementia and let clinicians predict faster rate of cognitive decline in patients with PD...
- Autonomic and cognitive functions in Parkinson's disease (PD)Eung Seok Oh
Department of Neurology, Chungnam University Hospital, 640 Daesa dong Jung gu, Daejeon 301 721, Republic of Korea
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 52:84-8. 2011..We recommend that both qualitative and quantitative autonomic evaluation from the early stage of disease and regular cognitive screening with disease progression might be useful to facilitate optimal management in PD...
- Relationship between brachial-ankle pulse wave velocity and cognitive function in an elderly community-dwelling population with metabolic syndromeYe Sung Kim
Department of Neurology, Chungnam National University Hospital, College of Medicine, 640 Daesa dong, Jung Gu, Daejeon 301 721, Republic of Korea
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 49:176-9. 2009..The baPWV can be a useful predictor for cognitive decline in elderly healthy community-dwelling population with MS...
- A novel PYGM mutation in a Korean patient with McArdle disease: the role of nonsense-mediated mRNA decayEun Hee Sohn
Department of Neurology, Chungnam University Hospital, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
Neuromuscul Disord 18:886-9. 2008..R50X). Our study also showed an evidence of nonsense-mediated mRNA decay (NMD) caused by p.R50X mutation, supporting the importance of RNA processing defects in the molecular pathology of McArdle disease...
- Relationship between clinical phenotypes and cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease (PD)Joo Young Oh
Department of Neurology, Chungnam National University Hospital, College of Medicine, 640 Daesadong, Junggu, Daejon 301 721, South Korea
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 49:351-4. 2009..The accurate classification of initial motor symptoms and the detailed history, including the exact onset age of IPD, may allow us to predict cognitive decline in IPD...
- Transient global amnesia with post-hyperventilation temporal sharp waves--a case reportHye Seon Jeong
Department of Neurology, Chungnam National University Hospital, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
Seizure 19:609-11. 2010..Right hippocampal high signal intensity was observed in DWI performed 56 h after symptom onset. The sharp waves were all disappeared on follow-up EEG recordings...
- Central nervous system lymphomatoid granulomatosis presenting with parkinsonismEun Hee Sohn
Department of Neurology, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea
J Clin Neurol 3:108-11. 2007..Brain magnetic resonance imaging showed multifocal punctuate enhanced lesions in both supra- and infratentorial areas. Steroid pulse therapy resulted in a dramatical improvement in the symptoms and MRI abnormalities...