Affiliation: Chungnam National University
- Activity and expression of urokinase-type plasminogen activator and matrix metalloproteinases in human colorectal cancerTae Dong Kim
Department of Surgery, College of Medicine, Chungnam National University and Hospital, Daejeon, 301 721, Korea
BMC Cancer 6:211. 2006..We designed this study to determine any differences in the expression of MMP-2, MMP-9 and uPA system between colon and rectal cancer tissues...
- Gabexate mesilate inhibits colon cancer growth, invasion, and metastasis by reducing matrix metalloproteinases and angiogenesisWan Hee Yoon
Department of Surgery, Cancer Research Institute, Chungnam National University College of Medicine, Daejon, Korea
Clin Cancer Res 10:4517-26. 2004..These results suggest that GM is a novel inhibitor of MMPs and that it may inhibit the invasion and metastasis of human colon cancer cells by blocking MMPs and neoangiogenesis...
- Protein-bound polysaccharide from Phellinus linteus induces G2/M phase arrest and apoptosis in SW480 human colon cancer cellsGe Li
Department of Surgery, College of Medicine, Cancer Research Institute, Chungnam National University and Hospital, 640 Daesa dong, Joong ku, Daejon 301 721, South Korea
Cancer Lett 216:175-81. 2004..These results suggest that PL has a direct antitumor effect through apoptosis and cell cycle blockade in certain cancer cells...
- Differential regulation of vimentin mRNA by 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate and all-trans-retinoic acid correlates with motility of Hep 3B human hepatocellular carcinoma cellsWan Hee Yoon
Department of Surgery, College of Medicine, Cancer Research Institute, Chungnam National University and Hospital, 640 Daesa dong, Joong ku, 301 721 Daejon, South Korea
Cancer Lett 203:99-105. 2004..These findings suggest that TPA and RA could modulate the invasive potential of Hep 3B cells by altering cellular motility related to differential regulation of vimentin mRNA...
- Anti-flt1 peptide, a vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1-specific hexapeptide, inhibits tumor growth and metastasisDong Goo Bae
Department of Life Science, Division of Molecular and Life Sciences, Postech Biotech Center, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Pohang, Korea
Clin Cancer Res 11:2651-61. 2005....
- Transduction of artificial transcriptional regulatory proteins into human cellsChae Ok Yun
Brain Korea 21 Project for Medical Sciences, Institute for Cancer Research, Yonsei Cancer Center, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
Nucleic Acids Res 36:e103. 2008..The PTD-attached ZF-TF was delivered efficiently into human cells in vitro. In addition, the VEGF-A-specific transcriptional repressor retarded the growth rate of tumor cells in a mouse xenograft experiment...
- Mesoscale dynamics and cooperativity of networking dendronized nonlinear optical molecular glassesTomoko Gray
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 1750, USA
Nano Lett 8:754-9. 2008..It promises to be a straightforward analysis tool to guide organic material synthesis from a molecular mobility perspective, particularly for applications that impose nanoscale constraints on the system...