Dal Sook Kim
Affiliation: Chungnam National University
- [An analysis of cancer survival narratives using computerized text analysis program]Dal Sook Kim
College of Nursing, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea
J Korean Acad Nurs 44:328-38. 2014..This study was done to explore experiences of persons living through the periods of cancer diagnosis, treatment, and self-care...
- [Meta-analysis of the research findings concerning functional relationships of explanatory variables to hope]Dal Sook Kim
Department of Nursing, Chungnam National University, Daejeon City 301 747, South Korea
Taehan Kanho Hakhoe Chi 34:673-84. 2004..The purpose of the study was to meta-analyze the relationships of major concepts, which were made by synthesizing similar explanatory variables into more comprehensive concepts, to hope...
- The nature of hope in hospitalized chronically ill patientsDal Sook Kim
Department of Nursing, College of Medicine, Chungnam National University, Jung Gu, Daejeon City, Republic of Korea
Int J Nurs Stud 43:547-56. 2006..There is a paucity of studies in the literature examining patterns of hope experienced by people in chronic illness or in special life circumstances...
- [Body fat percentage and natural killer cell activity of breast and rectal cancer patients after diagnosis but before treatment]Dal Sook Kim
Department of Nursing, Chungnam National University, Jung Gu, Daejeon, Korea
Taehan Kanho Hakhoe Chi 38:321-31. 2008..To examine the relationship between body fat percentage (BFP) and N-K cell activity (NKCA) in Korean breast and rectal cancer patients just after diagnosis...
- [Psychosocial adjustment of low-income Koreans with cancer]Myungsun Yi
College of Nursing, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Acad Nurs 41:225-35. 2011..To describe psychosocial adjustment of low-income Koreans who have cancer...