Bang Yeon Hwang
Affiliation: Chungbuk National University
- Jo Y, Choi K, Liu Q, Kim S, Ji H, Kim M, et al. Anti-Obesity Effect of 6,8-Diprenylgenistein, an Isoflavonoid of Cudrania tricuspidata Fruits in High-Fat Diet-Induced Obese Mice. Nutrients. 2015;7:10480-90 pubmed publisher..Taken together, DPG is beneficial for the regulation of obesity, especially resulting from high fat intake. ..
- Lee J, Jin Q, Jang H, Lee D, Han S, Kim Y, et al. Jatrophane and ingenane-type diterpenoids from Euphorbia kansui inhibit the LPS-induced NO production in RAW 264.7 cells. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:3351-3354 pubmed publisher..Compounds 1-8 and 11-18 exhibited the inhibitory effects on LPS-induced nitric oxide production with IC50 values ranging from 0.7 to 46.5?M in RAW 264.7 macrophages. ..
- Jang H, Lee J, Lee C, Jin Q, Lee M, Lee C, et al. Flavonol glycosides from the aerial parts of Gynostemma pentaphyllum and their antioxidant activity. Arch Pharm Res. 2016;39:1232-6 pubmed publisher..The antioxidant activity of the isolates was evaluated by a 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl (DPPH) radical scavenging assay. ..
- Lee K, Bang J, Kim B, Lee I, Han J, Hwang B, et al. Fructus mume alleviates chronic cerebral hypoperfusion-induced white matter and hippocampal damage via inhibition of inflammation and downregulation of TLR4 and p38 MAPK signaling. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2015;15:125 pubmed publisher..mume is potentially an effective therapeutics for the treatment of vascular dementia. ..
- Jang H, Lee J, Lee C, Jin Q, Choi J, Lee D, et al. Sesquiterpenoids from Tussilago farfara inhibit LPS-induced nitric oxide production in macrophage RAW 264.7 cells. Arch Pharm Res. 2016;39:127-32 pubmed publisher..Of the isolated compounds, oplopane- and bisabolane-type sesquterpenoids 1, 8-12, 15, and 16 were found to inhibit nitric oxide production in LPS-induced RAW 264.7 cells with IC50 values of 3.5-28.5Â Î¼M. ..
- Jin Q, Lee J, Jang H, Choi J, Kim H, Lee D, et al. Dimeric sesquiterpene and thiophenes from the roots of Echinops latifolius. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:5995-5998 pubmed publisher..All isolates were evaluated for their inhibition of LPS-induced NO production in RAW 264.7 cells. Compounds 4 and 5 exhibited the most potent inhibitory effects on NO production. ..
- Mo E, Ahn J, Jo Y, Kim S, Hwang B, Lee M. Inositol Derivatives and Phenolic Compounds from the Roots of Taraxacum coreanum. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..Among the isolated compounds, vanillic acid, isoferulic acid and syringaresinol showed radical scavenging activity with IC50 values ranging from 30.4 to 75.2 μM. ..
- Kim H, Lee J, Jang H, Le T, Kim J, Lee M, et al. Phenolic amides from Tribulus terrestris and their inhibitory effects on nitric oxide production in RAW 264.7 cells. Arch Pharm Res. 2018;41:192-195 pubmed publisher..Compounds 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 11 exhibited inhibitory effects on the lipopolysaccharide-stimulated nitric oxide production in RAW 264.7 cells, with IC50 values of 18.7-49.4 ?M. ..
- Shin K, Zhao T, Park K, Park H, Hwang B, Lee C, et al. Gypenosides attenuate the development of L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rat model of Parkinson's disease. BMC Neurosci. 2015;16:23 pubmed publisher..GPS and GP-EX will be useful adjuvant therapeutics for LID in PD. ..
- Oh S, Hwang C, Song S, Jung Y, Yun H, Sok C, et al. Anti-cancer effect of tectochrysin in NSCLC cells through overexpression of death receptor and inactivation of STAT3. Cancer Lett. 2014;353:95-103 pubmed publisher..We propose that tectochrysin leads to apoptotic cell death in NSCLC cells through activation of DR3 and Fas expression via inhibition of STAT3 phosphorylation. ..