Sang Bae Han
Affiliation: Chungbuk National University
- Kim H, Park K, Lee H, Kim J, Kim Y, Lee J, et al. Curdlan activates dendritic cells through dectin-1 and toll-like receptor 4 signaling. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;39:71-78 pubmed publisher..In summary, our data show that curdlan activates DCs through dectin-1 and TLR4 signaling and the combination of curdlan and DCs efficiently inhibit tumor growth in mice. ..
- Kim J, Kim Y, Lee H, Park E, Kim B, Kang J, et al. Cytokine-induced killer cells hunt individual cancer cells in droves in a mouse model. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2017;66:193-202 pubmed publisher..Our data have implications for the rational design of CIK cell-based immunotherapy of cancer patients. ..
- Son D, Jung Y, Park M, Lee H, Song M, Yoo H, et al. Activated Natural Killer Cells Mediate the Suppressive Effect of Interleukin-4 on Tumor Development via STAT6 Activation in an Atopic Condition Melanoma Model. Neoplasia. 2017;19:537-548 pubmed publisher..Overall, these results showed that allergy responses further accelerated the IL-4-induced inhibition of tumor development through the activation of STAT6 pathways. ..
- Choi J, Jang J, Son D, Im H, Kim J, Park J, et al. Antarctic Krill Oil Diet Protects against Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Oxidative Stress, Neuroinflammation and Cognitive Impairment. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..These results suggest that krill oil ameliorated impairment via anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, and anti-amyloidogenic mechanisms. ..
- Hieu D, Anh D, Tuan N, Hai P, Huong L, Kim J, et al. Design, synthesis and evaluation of novel N-hydroxybenzamides/N-hydroxypropenamides incorporating quinazolin-4(3H)-ones as histone deacetylase inhibitors and antitumor agents. Bioorg Chem. 2018;76:258-267 pubmed publisher..Importantly, the free binding energy computed was found to have high quantitative correlation (R2 ∼ 95%) with experimental results. ..