Keun Bae Lee
Affiliation: Chonnam National University
- Choi J, Lee K. Comparison of clinical outcomes between arthroscopic subchondral drilling and microfracture for osteochondral lesions of the talus. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2016;24:2140-7 pubmed publisher..Level III, retrospective comparative study. ..
- Lee K, Cho S, Hur C, Yoon T. Perioperative complications of HINTEGRA total ankle replacement: our initial 50 cases. Foot Ankle Int. 2008;29:978-84 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that TAR has a steep learning curve. Moreover, knowledge of the perioperative complications of TAR may reduce the incidence of complications. ..
- Lee K, Yang H, Chung J, Moon E, Jung S. How to avoid complications of distraction osteogenesis for first brachymetatarsia. Acta Orthop. 2009;80:220-5 pubmed publisher..However, several complications are commonly encountered. This report on complications and their solutions may help those attempting distraction osteogenesis for first brachymetatarsia. ..
- Huh Y, Lee G, Lee K, Koh J, Chun J, Ryu J. HIF-2Î±-induced chemokines stimulate motility of fibroblast-like synoviocytes and chondrocytes into the cartilage-pannus interface in experimental rheumatoid arthritis mouse models. Arthritis Res Ther. 2015;17:302 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that chemokines induced by IL-1Î² or HIF-2Î± in chondrocytes regulate pannus expansion by stimulating FLS migration and invasion, leading to cartilage erosion during RA pathogenesis. ..
- Xu H, Lee K. Modified Broström Procedure for Chronic Lateral Ankle Instability in Patients With Generalized Joint Laxity. Am J Sports Med. 2016;44:3152-3157 pubmed..05). Patients with GJL showed inferior outcomes and a higher failure rate compared with patients without GJL. Therefore, GJL appears to be a risk factor associated with recurrent instability after the modified Broström procedure. ..
- Ahn H, Lee K. Comparison of the Modified Broström Procedure for Chronic Lateral Ankle Instability With and Without Subfibular Ossicle. Am J Sports Med. 2016;44:3158-3164 pubmed..Accordingly, the study results suggest that these procedures appear to be effective and reliable method for the treatment of CLAI with subfibular ossicle. ..
- Lee S, Nam K, Jin H, Cho Y, Lee S, Kim T, et al. Bone destruction by receptor activator of nuclear factor ?B ligand-expressing T cells in chronic gouty arthritis. Arthritis Res Ther. 2011;13:R164 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, our data show that MSU crystals have the potential to induce pro-resorptive cytokines, and T cells are involved in osteoclastogenesis in chronic gout. ..
- Lee K, Yang H, Moon E, Song E. Modified step-cut medial malleolar osteotomy for osteochondral grafting of the talus. Foot Ankle Int. 2008;29:1107-10 pubmed publisher..This study describes the technique used and the results obtained using a modified step-cut MMO for osteochondral grafting of talar dome lesions...
- Lee K, Chung J, Song E, Seon J, Bai L. Arthroscopic release for painful subtalar stiffness after intra-articular fractures of the calcaneum. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2008;90:1457-61 pubmed publisher..In the majority of patients a functional improvement in hindfoot function was obtained following arthroscopic release of the subtalar joint for stiffness and pain secondary to Sanders type II and III fractures of the calcaneum...