Ho Gak Kim
Affiliation: Catholic University of Daegu
- [Obesity and pancreatic diseases]Ho Gak Kim
Department of Internal Medicine, Catholic University of Daegu School of Medicine, Daegu, Korea
Korean J Gastroenterol 59:35-9. 2012..However, there are controversies regarding the effects of obesity on long-term post-operative results in the patient with pancreatic cancer...
- [Biliary cystic neoplasm: biliary cystadenoma and biliary cystadenocarcinoma]Ho Gak Kim
Department of Internal Medicine, Catholic University of Daegu School of Medicine, Deagu, Korea
Korean J Gastroenterol 47:5-14. 2006..Aspiration, marsupialization, and drainage must be avoided. Inadequate excision of both cystadenoma and cystadenocarcinoma may lead to recurrence. Prognosis after complete excision is excellent...
- Prevalence of clonorchiasis in patients with gastrointestinal disease: a Korean nationwide multicenter surveyHo Gak Kim
Department of Internal Medicine, Catholic University of Daegu School of Medicine, Daegu, South Korea
World J Gastroenterol 15:86-94. 2009..To investigate prevalence of Clonorchis sinensis in patients with gastrointestinal symptoms, and the relation of the infection to hepatobiliary diseases in 26 hospitals in Korea...
- Efficacy of a metallic stent covered with a paclitaxel-incorporated membrane versus a covered metal stent for malignant biliary obstruction: a prospective comparative studySung Ill Jang
Department of Internal Medicine, Gangnam Severance Hospital, Yonsei University College of Medicine, 712 Eonjuro, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, 135 720, Korea
Dig Dis Sci 58:865-71. 2013..The placement of a self-expandable metallic stent (SEMS) is a widely used nonsurgical treatment method in patients with unresectable malignant biliary obstructions but SEMS is susceptible to occlusion by tumor ingrowth or overgrowth...
- Clinical features of chronic pancreatitis in Korea: a multicenter nationwide studyJi Kon Ryu
Korean Multicenter Study Group on Chronic Pancreatitis, Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, 28 Yungon Dong, Chongno Gu, Korea
Digestion 72:207-11. 2005..No reliable nationwide clinical data about chronic pancreatitis (CP) was available in Korea. The etiology and clinical features of CP were investigated using a multicenter nationwide study...