- Differential diagnosis of dumbbell lesions associated with spinal neural foraminal widening: imaging features
Ali Sami Kivrak
Selcuk University, Department of Radiology, Konya 42080, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 71:29-41. 2009
..In this article, we discuss CT and MRI findings of dumbbell lesions which are causes of neural foraminal widening...
- Congenital left ventricular wall abnormalities in adults detected by gated cardiac multidetector computed tomography: clefts, aneurysms, diverticula and terminology problems
Selcuk University, Selcuklu Faculty of Medicine, Department of Radiology, Alaeddin Keykubat Central Campus, Selcuklu, 42250 Konya, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 81:3276-81. 2012
- Cardiovascular MR imaging findings of total anomalous pulmonary venous connection to the portal vein in a patient with right atrial isomerism
Department of Radiology, The Central Campus, Medical Faculty of Selçuk University, 42075, Konya, Turkey
Wien Klin Wochenschr 124:848-50. 2012
..We reported a very rare case demonstrating TAPVC between the portal vein and the pulmonary veins in a patient with right atrial isomerism by magnetic resonance imaging...
- Relationship between the right internal jugular vein and carotid artery at ipsilateral head rotation
Department of Radiology, Medical Faculty, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
Ren Fail 35:761-5. 2013
..When clinicians determine the optimal head position before RIJV cannulation, it is important to consider the advantages and disadvantages of the different head positions from >30° left to <30° right...
- Optimal angle of needle entry for internal jugular vein catheterization with a neutral head position: a CT study
Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
Ren Fail 35:492-6. 2013
..The aim of this study is to determine the optimal angle of needle entry in the sagittal plane for internal jugular vein (IJV) catheterization with the central approach while the head is in the neutral position...
- An investigation of the anatomical variations of left atrial appendage by multidetector computed tomographic coronary angiography
Department of Radiology, Selcuklu Medical Faculty, Selcuk University, The Central Campus, 42075 Konya, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 81:1575-80. 2012
..In this study, anatomical shape variations of the LAA were investigated and classified in vivo in a large group of patients by multidetector computed tomography (MDCT) coronary angiography...
- Cerebral abscesses in Behcet's disease: a case report
Selcuk University, Meram Medical School, Department of Neurology, Konya, Turkey
Turk Neurosurg 22:116-8. 2012
..The clinical state of the patient gradually improved. The patient had no further complications. The etiology, and clinical and magnetic resonance imaging findings are discussed...
- Role of diffusion weighted MR in the discrimination diagnosis of the cystic and/or necrotic head and neck lesions
Selcuk University, Meram Faculty of Medicine, Department of Radiology, Konya 42080, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 62:205-13. 2007
..The purpose was to determine whether the diffusion weighted imaging (DWI) was able to differentiate necrotic tumor or metastatic lesions from infected necrotic lesions such as abscesses and necrotic lymphadenitis in the neck...