- Uncommon locations of hydatid cysts
D A Kiresi
Selcuk University Meram Medical Faculty, Department of Radiology, Konya, Turkey
Acta Radiol 44:622-36. 2003
..Findings in brain, cavernous sinus, submandibular gland, thyroid gland, heart, pleura, chest wall, retrocrural tissue, kidney, spleen, pancreas, peritoneal cavity and inguinal canal, breast, bone and soft tissue are discussed...
- The morphometric analysis of the V2 and V3 segments of the vertebral artery: normal values on MDCT
Department of Radiology, Selcuk University Meram Faculty of Medicine, Konya, Turkey
Comput Med Imaging Graph 33:399-407. 2009
..Bony structures and adjacent vessel morphology can be evaluated by this technique. The evaluation of craniocervical region prior to surgery with MDCT may be helpful to avoid intraoperative vascular injuries...
- A case of Burkitt lymphoma re-presenting as periportal hepatic and multiple organ infiltration
Department of Radiology, Selcuk School of Medicine, Konya, Turkey
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 8:59-61. 2008
..In this case, we describe the radiologic appearances and possible infiltration patterns of multi-organ BL. Also, we discuss infiltration of the periportal area, such as hypodense lesions in the liver, which is rarely seen in BL...
- Correlation of magnetic resonance imaging findings with hexamethylpropyleneamine oxime brain single photon emission computed tomography in ischemic stroke patients in the subacute stage
Department of Radiology, Selcuk University, Faculty of Medicine, Konya, Turkey
Acta Radiol 47:401-7. 2006
..To evaluate the correlation between magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) findings and 99mTc-hexamethylpropyleneamine oxime (HMPAO) brain single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) during the subacute stage in ischemic stroke patients...
- Secondary breast, pancreatic, and renal involvement with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: Imaging findings
Demet Aydogdu Kiresi
Department of Radiology, Selcuk University Meram Medical Faculty, 42080 Konya, Turkey
Breast 15:106-10. 2006
..Although diagnosis of lymphoma is based on histologic criteria, radiologic techniques may be helpful in the evaluation and follow-up of masses in patients with lymphoma...
- [An analysis of meniscal extrusion and associated knee joint lesions by magnetic resonance imaging]
Department of Radiology, Meram Medicine Faculty of Selçuk University, Konya, Turkey
Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc 43:390-4. 2009
..We investigated the frequency of meniscal extrusion and associated knee joint lesions by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in patients with meniscal tears...
- Evaluation of endometrial thickness with transvaginal ultrasonography and histopathology in premenopausal women with abnormal vaginal bleeding
Department of Gynecology and Obstetric, Meram Medical Faculty, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
Arch Gynecol Obstet 282:395-9. 2010
..This study was undertaken to investigate cut-off value of the endometrial thickness by transvaginal ultrasonography (TvUSG), and to detect the accuracy of preoperative Pipelle biopsy in premenopausal women with abnormal vaginal bleeding...
- Anatomic and radiologic analysis of the atlantal part of the vertebral artery
Sahika Liva Cengiz
Neurosurgery Department, Selcuk University, Meram Faculty of Medicine, A 5 Meram Akyokuş 42080, Konya, Turkey
J Clin Neurosci 16:675-8. 2009
..21+/-10.81 degrees on the right and left side, respectively. On multislice CT scanning, the mean alpha angle was 81.64+/-10.15 degrees on the right and 83.77+/-10.65 degrees on the left. These angles varied with the position of the head...
- Differential diagnosis of dumbbell lesions associated with spinal neural foraminal widening: imaging features
Ali Sami Kivrak
Selcuk University, Department of Radiology, Konya 42080, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 71:29-41. 2009
..In this article, we discuss CT and MRI findings of dumbbell lesions which are causes of neural foraminal widening...
- CT measurement of trunk muscle areas in patients with chronic low back pain
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Selcuk University School of Medicine, Konya, Turkey
Diagn Interv Radiol 13:144-8. 2007
..The objective of this study was to determine the cross-sectional area changes of the paraspinal, isolated multifidus, quadratus lumborum, psoas, and the gluteus maximus muscles with CT in patients with chronic low back pain...
- Unusual manifestations of pediatric neuromyelitis optica
Necmeddin Erbakan Üniversitesi, Meram Tip Fakultesi, Cocuk Bolumu, Konya, Turkey
J Child Neurol 28:658-62. 2013
..We conclude that neuromyelitis optica may involve atypical symptoms such as behavioral change and vomiting. Atypical presentations may delay diagnosis. Vomiting may be a recurrence messenger...
- Assessment of myometrial invasion in endometrial cancer by transvaginal sonography, Doppler ultrasonography, magnetic resonance imaging and frozen section
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Selcuk University, Meram Medical Faculty, Konya, Turkey
Int J Gynecol Cancer 19:1085-90. 2009
- A new reversible ischemic neurologic deficit model in dogs
Cemile Oztin Ogun
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Faculty of Medicine, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
Med Sci Monit 14:BR214-8. 2008
..The aim of this study was to produce an internal carotid artery (ICA) occlusion model in dogs that can be used for studying the effects of surgical revascularization procedures...