- A comparison of labour and birth outcomes in Jordan with WHO guidelines: a descriptive study using a new birth record
Faculty of Nursing, Mu tah University, Jordan
Midwifery 25:e11-8. 2009
..This was part of a larger study that used an action research approach to engage practitioners in implementation of the new record...
- Support in the first stage of labour from a female relative: the first step in improving the quality of maternity services
Faculty of Nursing, Mutah University, Karak, Jordan
Midwifery 26:e21-4. 2010
- The lived experience of Jordanian women who received family support during labor
Maternal and Child Health Department, Mutah University, Jordan
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 35:47-51. 2010
..This study was done in order to describe the experience of a group of Jordanian women who had been afforded support from a female relative during a nursing research project...
- How women manage nausea and vomiting during pregnancy: a Jordanian study
Maternal and Child Health Department, Faculty of Nursing, Mutah University, PO Box 7, Jordan
Midwifery 27:42-5. 2011
..to explore the strategies used by Jordanian women to manage nausea and vomiting during pregnancy...
- Strategies used by Jordanian women to alleviate heartburn during pregnancy
Faculty of Nursing, Mutah University, Mutah, Jordan
Midwifery 27:603-6. 2011
..to explore the strategies used by Jordanian women to manage heartburn during pregnancy...
- The effect of a postnatal education and support program on breastfeeding among primiparous women: a randomized controlled trial
Mutah University, Jordan
Int J Nurs Stud 48:1058-65. 2011
..Women's traditional way of breastfeeding has altered in Jordan with rates declining in recent years...
- Implementation of a new birth record in three hospitals in Jordan: a study of health system improvement
Faculty of Nursing, Muttah University, PO Box 7, Karak, Jordan
Health Policy Plan 23:76-82. 2008
..Quantitative and qualitative audit data demonstrated improved clinical reporting, organizational development and sustained commitment to the new record from clinicians, managers and policy leaders...
- Childbirth practices in Jordanian public hospitals: consistency with evidence-based maternity care?
Insaf A Shaban
Faculty of Nursing, Al al Bayt University, Mafraq, Jordan
Int J Evid Based Healthc 9:25-31. 2011
..Many countries have been slow to fully implement evidence-based practice in maternity care. The aim of this study was to examine maternity hospital practices in Jordan and assess their consistency with evidence-based maternity care...