Judith A Omumbo
Affiliation: Kenya Medical Research Institute
- The relationship between the Plasmodium falciparum parasite ratio in childhood and climate estimates of malaria transmission in KenyaJudith A Omumbo
Public Health Group, KEMRI Wellcome Trust Research Laboratories P, O, Box 43640, 00100 GPO, Nairobi, Kenya
Malar J 3:17. 2004....
- The influence of urbanisation on measures of Plasmodium falciparum infection prevalence in East AfricaJ A Omumbo
Public Health Group, KEMRI Wellcome Trust Research Programme, P O Box 43640, 00100 GPO, Nairobi, Kenya
Acta Trop 93:11-21. 2005....
- Modelling malaria risk in East Africa at high-spatial resolutionJ A Omumbo
Kenya Medical Research Institute Wellcome Trust Research Programme, Nairobi, Kenya
Trop Med Int Health 10:557-66. 2005..In Sub-Saharan Africa empirically derived maps using standardized criteria are few and this paper considers the development of a model of malaria risk for East Africa...
- Wealth, mother's education and physical access as determinants of retail sector net use in rural KenyaAbdisalan M Noor
Malaria Public Health and Epidemiology Group, Centre for Geographic Medicine, Kenya Medical Research Institute, PO Box 43640, 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Malar J 5:5. 2006..The influence of homestead wealth on use of nets purchased from the retail sector is well documented, however, the competing influence of mother's education and physical access to net providers is less well understood...
- Plasmodium falciparum parasite prevalence in East Africa: a reviewJ A Omumbo
Public Health Group, KEMRI/Wellcome Trust Collaborative Programme PO. Box 43640, 00100 GPO, Nairobi, Kenya
East Afr Med J 81:649-56. 2004..CONCLUSIONS: Models are required to define malaria risk in areas of East Africa where no empirical data are available so that limited resources can be better targeted to those in greatest need...