Laura L Hammitt
Affiliation: Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Persistence of antibody to hepatitis A virus 10 years after vaccination among children and adultsLaura L Hammitt
Arctic Investigations Program, National Center for Preparedness, Detection and Control of Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Infect Dis 198:1776-82. 2008..Hepatitis A vaccination is effective in preventing disease. However, the duration of protection after vaccination is unknown...
- Kinetics of viral shedding and immune responses in adults following administration of cold-adapted influenza vaccineLaura L Hammitt
Section of Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO, United States
Vaccine 27:7359-66. 2009..PBMCs from subjects receiving CAIV showed a higher proportion of functional, tissue-tropic T-cells (CD4+CD69+CD18+MIP1alpha+) specific for homotypic and heterosubtypic strains of influenza by flow cytometry...
- Repeat revaccination with 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine among adults aged 55-74 years living in Alaska: no evidence of hyporesponsivenessLaura L Hammitt
Arctic Investigations Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, 4055 Tudor Centre Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508, USA
Vaccine 29:2287-95. 2011..Antibody concentrations decline following vaccination. We evaluated the immunogenicity and reactogenicity of revaccination and repeat revaccination...
- Hepatitis B immunity in children vaccinated with recombinant hepatitis B vaccine beginning at birth: a follow-up study at 15 yearsLaura L Hammitt
Arctic Investigations Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Anchorage, AK, USA
Vaccine 25:6958-64. 2007..These children had protective anti-HBs concentrations when tested after receiving a three-dose series of 2.5 microg recombinant hepatitis B vaccine starting at birth...
- Invasive pneumococcal disease caused by nonvaccine serotypes among alaska native children with high levels of 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine coverageRosalyn J Singleton
Arctic Investigations Program, National Center for Preparedness Detection and Control of Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Anchorage, Alaska, USA
JAMA 297:1784-92. 2007....