- DTI findings during spontaneous migraine attacks
Department of Radiology, Bakirköy Dr Sadi Konuk Teaching Hospital, Tevfik Saglam Caddesi No 11 Zuhuratbaba, Bakirkoy, 34147 Istanbul, Turkey
Clin Neuroradiol 23:31-6. 2013
..The aim of our study was to find out if DTI may detect any abnormality during the spontaneous migraine attacks...
- The role of DTI in early detection of cervical spondylotic myelopathy: a preliminary study with 3-T MRI
Department of Radiology, Bakirköy Dr Sadi Konuk Teaching Hospital, Tevfik Saglam Caddesi No 11 Zuhuratbaba, Bakirkoy, 34147, Istanbul, Turkey
Neuroradiology 53:609-16. 2011
..We hypothesized that diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) may detect CSM in earlier stages, before the appearance of signal increase in T2-weighted sequences...
- Diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging findings of a patient with neonatal citrullinemia during acute episode
Department of Radiology, University of Istanbul Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Turkey
Eur J Paediatr Neurol 13:280-2. 2009
..We report on the diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) findings of a one-year old infant with neonatal citrullinemia during an acute episode and discuss possible underlying mechanisms for abnormal diffusion findings...
- Regression of neointimal hyperplasia of an intracranial stent: 6 years follow-up of a wide-necked aneurysm
Dicle University, Medical School, Department of Radiology, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Turk Neurosurg 20:90-5. 2010
..Illustrating the reversibility of neointimal hyperplasia during a long follow up period was the main goal of this case report...
- Heart rate variability of young men with idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
Baskent University, Adana Teaching and Medical Research Center, Cardiology Department, 01250 Yuregir, Adana, Turkey
Auton Neurosci 152:84-7. 2010
- Evaluation of vascular reactivity of young male hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism patients
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Gülhane Military Academy and Medical Faculty, Ankara, Turkey
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 26:35-40. 2010
..Endogenous male sex hormones seem to exert negative effects on vascular reactivity parameters and much of their effects are indirect that is by the way of alteration on lipid profile...
- Thromboembolic events associated with balloon-assisted coil embolization: evaluation with diffusion-weighted MR imaging
Istanbul University, Cerrahpasa Medical School, Department of Radiology, Division of Neuroradiology, 34300 Kocamustafapasa, Istanbul, Turkey
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 25:1768-77. 2004
- MR spectroscopy findings in Lafora disease
Department of Neurology, Istanbul Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
J Neuroimaging 19:359-65. 2009
..Our aim was to investigate the [(1)H] MR spectroscopy (MRS) findings of Lafora Disease (LD), which is a disabling form of progressive myoclonic epilepsy...
- Isolated cortical venous thrombosis associated with intracranial hypotension syndrome
Division of Neuroradiology, University of Istanbul, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul, Turkey
Headache 49:916-9. 2009
..After the treatment of intracranial hypotension via epidural blood patch, heparin was used to treat cortical venous thrombosis...
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis presenting with excessive subarachnoid hemorrhage in a 14-year-old boy
Department of Radiology, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, 34300, Istanbul, Turkey
Emerg Radiol 12:57-9. 2005
..Cerebral angiography was performed to detect any aneurysm in intracranial vasculature as a cause of SAH; however, the totally thrombosed superior sagittal sinus, galenic vein, and straight sinus were the sole abnormal findings...
- An unusual cause of foreign-body sensation in the throat: a displaced superior cornu of the thyroid cartilage
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Cerrahpasa School of Medicine, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
Ear Nose Throat J 90:E22-4. 2011
..However, a careful laryngoscopic examination by an otolaryngologist who considers the possibility of such a pathology may result in an accurate diagnosis, which might spare an affected patient from a lifelong pharmacotherapeutic regimen...
- Percutaneous drainage for treatment of infected pancreatic pseudocysts
Department of Radiology, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
South Med J 96:136-40. 2003
..Despite numerous published reports about percutaneous treatment, the effectiveness of percutaneous catheter drainage (PCD) of infected pancreatic pseudocysts is still under discussion...