- Ultrasound in the evaluation of enthesitis: status and perspectives
Rheumatology Department, Universite Paris 6 Pierre et Marie Curie, hôpital La Pitié Salpêtrière, APHP, 83 Boulevard de l hôpital 75013 Paris, France
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R188. 2011
- Summary findings of a systematic review of the ultrasound assessment of synovitis
Department of Rheumatology, St George Hospital, University of NSW, Sydney, Australia
J Rheumatol 34:839-47. 2007
..The review highlights the current gaps in the literature, including a lack of reliability data with respect to intra-occasion and intra- and inter-reader reliability. Current work by our group is addressing these issues...
- Training and calibration improve inter-reader reliability of joint damage assessment using magnetic resonance image scoring and computerized erosion volume measurement
Rheumatology Department and the Magnetic Resonance Imaging Department, St George Hospital, Kogarah, New South Wales, Australia
J Rheumatol 32:1452-8. 2005
- Power Doppler ultrasound in musculoskeletal disease: a systematic review
Rheumatology Department, St George Hospital, Kogarah, NSW, Australia
Semin Arthritis Rheum 36:99-108. 2006
..To evaluate the performance characteristics of power Doppler ultrasound as a diagnostic and monitoring tool in the assessment of musculoskeletal disease through a systematic review of the literature...
- Documenting damage progression in a two-year longitudinal study of rheumatoid arthritis patients with established disease (the DAMAGE study cohort): is there an advantage in the use of magnetic resonance imaging as compared with plain radiography?
St George Hospital, Belgrave Street, Kogarah, New South Wales 2217, Australia
Arthritis Rheum 50:1383-9. 2004
..The present study evaluated the progression of erosive damage in patients with established RA by using limited field of view MRI and comparing the results with those obtained by radiography...
- Joined at the hip: rheumatoid arthritis and tuberculosis
Liverpool Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 188:164-5. 2008
- Skin, muscle and joint disease from the 17th century: scurvy
Department of Rheumatology, Liverpool Hospital, Liverpool, NSW, Australia
Int J Rheum Dis 12:361-5. 2009
..All three cases responded rapidly to vitamin C replacement. The subjects did not appear malnourished as they had adequate carbohydrate and protein intake...
- The OMERACT Ultrasound Group: status of current activities and research directions
Richard J Wakefield
Academic Unit of Musculoskeletal Disease, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
J Rheumatol 34:848-51. 2007
..The reliability of acquiring images was also enhanced using standardized positions. Future studies will assess the value of US in clinical trials...