Affiliation: The Hashemite University
- University students' knowledge of AIDSW Petro-Nustas
The Hashemite University, PO Box 13133, Zarqa, Jordan
Int J Nurs Stud 37:423-33. 2000..The study explains these results and comes out with appropriate recommendations, the most important of which is the need for introducing a tailored-cut course on HIV/AIDS to be offered to students as part of their study plans/curricula...
- Jordanian men's attitudes and views of birth-spacing and contraceptive use (a qualitative approach)Wasileh Petro-Nustas
Faculty of Nursing, The Hashemite University of Jordan, Zarka, Jordan
Health Care Women Int 23:516-29. 2002..The study concludes by recommending that special attention be directed to males when delivering family planning services...
- Factors associated with breast self-examination among jordanian womenWasileh Petro-Nustus
The Hashemite University, Faculty of Nursing, Zarka, Jordan
Public Health Nurs 19:263-71. 2002..Women's age, level of education, having heard or read about breast tumors, and personal history of breast tumors were also found to be significant predictors of BSE practice...
- Health-related behaviors and lifestyle factors of patients with breast cancerWasileh Petro-Nustas
Faculty of Nursing, Hashemite University, Zarka Jordan
Cancer Nurs 25:219-29. 2002..Finally, having prior knowledge of breast self-examination was a health-related factor that made these women more attentive to their health...
- Factors associated with mammography utilization among Jordanian womenW I Petro-Nustas
Faculty of Nursing, Hashemite University, P O Box 13133, Zarka, Jordan
J Transcult Nurs 12:284-91. 2001....
- Risk factors for breast cancer in Jordanian womenWasileh Petro-Nustas
Hashemite University, P O Box 13133, Zarka, Jordan
J Nurs Scholarsh 34:19-25. 2002..To investigate risk factors associated with breast cancer in Jordanian women...
- Perceptions and expectations of Baccalaureate-prepared nurses in Jordan: community surveyW Petro-Nustas
Faculty of Nursing, Hashemite University, Zarka, Jordan
Int J Nurs Pract 7:349-58. 2001..The participants provided the desired curriculum contents and suggestions related to the expected skills. Implications for nursing education were discussed...
- Students' knowledge, attitudes, and beliefs about AIDS: a cross-cultural studyWasileh Petro-Nustas
Faculty of Nursing, Hashemite University, Zarqa, Jordan
J Transcult Nurs 13:118-25. 2002..In terms of prevention of the spread of HIV/AIDS, more American students (82.5%) approved of the use of condoms as a precautionary measure toward the spread of the disease when compared to Jordanian students...
- Context of care for Jordanian womenJune E Miller
School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, USA
J Transcult Nurs 13:228-36. 2002..Findings are being used for collaborative curriculum design for new community health nursing roles focusing on women's health...
- Predictors of intention to quit smoking among Jordanian university studentsLinda G Haddad
Faculty of Nursing, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid
Can J Public Health 97:9-13. 2006..To identify predictors that influence tobacco smoking cessation among Jordanian college students and to test the utility of the Trans-Theoretical Model for future cessation programs in this population...