Affiliation: Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co
- Corticotropin-releasing hormone receptors mediate consensus interferon-alpha YM643-induced depression-like behavior in miceM Yamano
Applied Pharmacology Research, Pharmacology Laboratories, Institute for Drug Discovery Research, Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Tsukuba, Japan
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 292:181-7. 2000..The results also suggest that activation of corticotropin-releasing hormone receptors is involved in IFN-alpha-induced depression-like behavior, but the prostaglandin and opioid systems do not participate in this process...
- Pharmacological profile of (R)-1-[2,3-dihydro-1-(2'-methylphenacyl)-2-oxo- 5-phenyl-1H-1,4-benzodiazepin-3-yl]-3-(3-methylphenyl)urea (YM022), a new potent and selective gastrin/cholecystokinin-B receptor antagonist, in vitro and in vivoA Nishida
Institute for Drug Discovery Research, Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Ibaraki, Japan
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 269:725-31. 1994..v. L-365,260 (1-10 mumol/kg i.v.) and Cl-988 (0.3-3 mumol/kg i.v.) also antagonized acid secretion induced by pentagastrin, with ED50 values of 4.23 and 1.01 mumol/kg, respectively.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)..
- Comparison of the effects of trimebutine and YM114 (KAE-393), a novel 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, on stress-induced defecationK Miyata
Neuroscience and Gastrointestinal Research Laboratories, Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Ibaraki, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 250:303-10. 1993..Thus, YM114 is a potent and stereoselective 5-HT3 receptor antagonist with much greater protective effects against stress-induced defecation than trimebutine...
- YM022 [(R)-1-[2,3-dihydro-1-(2'-methylphenacyl)-2-oxo-5-phenyl- 1H-1,4-benzodiazepin-3-yl]-3-(3-methylphenyl)urea], a potent and selective gastrin/cholecystokinin-B receptor antagonist, prevents gastric and duodenal lesions in ratsA Nishida
Institute for Drug Discovery Research, Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Tsukuba, Japan
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 270:1256-61. 1994..These results suggest that YM022 possesses antisecretory and antiulcer activities that are as potent as those of famotidine in rats and that YM022 represents a useful therapeutic agent in the treatment of peptic ulcer disease...
- Influence of gastric acid on gastric emptying and gastric distension-induced pain response in rats--effects of famotidine and mosaprideY Keto
Applied Pharmacology Research Laboratories, Drug Discovery Research, Astellas Pharma Inc, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Neurogastroenterol Motil 24:147-53, e88. 2012..Delayed gastric emptying and hypersensitivity to gastric distension (GD) contribute importantly to the pathophysiology of FD...
- Pharmacological profile of YM-31636, a novel 5-HT3 receptor agonist, in vitroH Ito
Institute for Drug Discovery Research, Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, 21 Miyukigaoka, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8585, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 409:195-201. 2000..These results suggest that YM-31636 is a potent and selective 5-HT3 receptor agonist, preferentially acting on the contraction of the colon...