- Differential expression of proteoglycans biglycan and decorin during neointima formation after stent implantation in normal and atherosclerotic rabbit aortasT Yamakawa
Department of Surgery, Course of Interventional Medicine E1, Osaka University Medical School, 2 2 Yamada oka, Suita, 565, Osaka, Japan
Atherosclerosis 152:287-97. 2000..These results indicate that biglycan and decorin kinetics during neointima formation after arterial injury are distinct, despite their similar construction; biglycan synthesis correlates with embryonic SMCs...
- Interactions between clarithromycin and digoxin in patients with end-stage renal diseaseS Hirata
Department of Pharmacy Service, Shirasagi Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 43:30-6. 2005..To report a significant increase in the serum levels of digoxin associated with the use of clarithromycin in six patients undergoing renal replacement therapy...
- Significant association between the presence of peripheral vascular calcification and lower serum magnesium in hemodialysis patientsE Ishimura
Department of Nephrology, Osaka City University Graduate School of Medicine, 1 4 3, Asahi machi, Abeno Ku, Osaka 545 8585, Japan
Clin Nephrol 68:222-7. 2007..The aim of the present study was to examine the association between serum magnesium levels and vascular calcification in hemodialysis patients...
- Effect of famotidine and lansoprazole on serum phosphorus levels in hemodialysis patients on calcium carbonate therapyC Matsunaga
Department of Pharmacy Services, Shirasagi Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Clin Nephrol 68:93-8. 2007..Accordingly, the aim of this study was to evaluate the influence of lansoprazole and the recommended dose of famotidine on serum phosphate and calcium levels in hemodialysis patients...
- Interaction between activated VD3 and Ca channel blockers in patients undergoing hemodialysisS Negoro
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 45:186-7. 2007
- Role of fibroblast growth factor-23 in peripheral vascular calcification in non-diabetic and diabetic hemodialysis patientsM Inaba
Department of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Molecular Medicine, Osaka City University Graduate School of Medicine, 1 4 3, Asahi machi, Abeno Ku, Osaka, 545 8585, Japan
Osteoporos Int 17:1506-13. 2006....
- Increased incidence of vertebral fracture in older female hemodialyzed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitusM Inaba
Department of Metabolism, Endocrinology and Molecular Medicine, Osaka City University Graduate School of Medicine, 1 4 3, Asahi machi, 545 8585, Osaka, Japan
Calcif Tissue Int 76:256-60. 2005....
- Changes in body fat mass in male hemodialysis patients: a comparison between diabetics and nondiabeticsS Okuno
Kidney Center, Shirasagi Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Am J Kidney Dis 38:S208-11. 2001..Dual x-ray absorptiometry assessment of fat mass changes is suggested as a useful method to examine clinically the nutritional status of hemodialysis patients...
- Recurrent hepatic portal venous gas in a patient with hemodialysis- dependent chronic renal failureY Morimoto
Department of Surgery, Osaka Prefecture General Hospital, 3-1-56 Mandaihigashi, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka 558-8558, Japan
J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Surg 8:274-8. 2001..After 1 year, the abdominal pain recurred. CT scans on the second admission also revealed HPVG; however, an exploratory laparotomy was negative. Recurring presentation of HPVG in the same patient has not been described previously...
- Quality of life improvements in dialysis patients receiving darbepoetin alfaShunichi Fukuhara
Department of Epidemiology and Healthcare Research, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine and Public Health, Kyoto, Japan
Ther Apher Dial 12:72-7. 2008..Vitality increased significantly only in those patients with the greatest increases in Hb concentration and in those with higher final Hb concentrations...