Shin Ichi Ozaki
Affiliation: Yamaguchi University
- Spectroscopic studies on HasA from Yersinia pseudotuberculosisShin Ichi Ozaki
Department of Biological Sciences, Yamaguchi University, Yoshida, Yamaguchi 753 8515, Japan Electronic address
J Inorg Biochem 138:31-8. 2014..The ability of HasAyp to acquire the ferrous heme iron might be beneficial to Y. pseudotuberculosis, a facultative anaerobe in the Enterobacteriaceae family. ..
- Modulation of cystathionine beta-synthase activity by the Arg-51 and Arg-224 mutationsShin Ichi Ozaki
Department of Biological Sciences, Yamaguchi University, Yamaguchi, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 72:2318-23. 2008..The results indicate that structural changes in the heme vicinity are transmitted to PLP existing 20 A away from heme. A possible explanation of our results is discussed on the basis of CBS structure...
- Mutagenesis studies of human cystathionine beta-synthase: residues important for heme binding and substrate interactionsShin Ichi Ozaki
Department of Biological Sciences, Yamaguchi University, 1677 1 Yoshida, Yamaguchi, 753 8515, Japan
Protein Pept Lett 17:351-5. 2010..Our mutagenesis studies suggest that Arg-266 is important to sense structural changes in heme-binding site, and that Gln-222 as well as Tyr-223 are involved in interactions with substrates...
- Synthesis of 3,5,3',4'-tetrahydroxy-trans-stilbene-4'-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside by glucosyltransferases from Phytolacca americanaTomoya Iwakiri
Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, Yamaguchi University, 1677 1 Yoshida, Yamaguchi 753 8515, Japan
Nat Prod Commun 8:119-20. 2013....
- Regioselective glucosidation of trans-resveratrol in Escherichia coli expressing glucosyltransferase from Phytolacca americanaShin Ichi Ozaki
Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, Yamaguchi University, Yoshida, Yamaguchi 753 8511, Japan
Biotechnol Lett 34:475-81. 2012..Furthermore, a homology model of PaGT3 and mutagenesis studies suggested that His-20 would be a catalytically important residue...