Affiliation: Yamagata University
- Respiratory responses to passive and active recovery from exerciseT Takahashi
Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Yamagata University, Yonezawa, Japan
Jpn J Physiol 47:59-65. 1997....
- Difference in human cardiovascular response between upright and supine recovery from upright cycle exerciseT Takahashi
Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Yamagata University, Japan
Eur J Appl Physiol 81:233-9. 2000..Therefore we concluded that arterial blood pressure is maintained relatively constant through various compensatory mechanisms associated with fc, SV, Qc, and TPR during rest and recovery in different body positions...
- Influence of cool-down exercise on autonomic control of heart rate during recovery from dynamic exerciseTatsuhisa Takahashi
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Yamagata University, 4 3 16 Joh Nan, Yonezawa 992 8510, Japan
Front Med Biol Eng 11:249-59. 2002..Therefore, we conclude that after moderate exercise, the decrease in resting HR following cool-down exercise is associated with an increase in cardiac vagal tone...
- Effects of lower-leg rhythmic cuff inflation on cardiovascular autonomic responses during quiet standing in healthy subjectsKyuichi Niizeki
Department of Bio System Engineering, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Yamagata University, Yonezawa, Japan
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 300:H1923-9. 2011..These results suggest that, during standing, RCI of the lower leg increases cardiac vagal outflow when the cuff pressure is raised enough to oppose the hydrostatic-induced venous pressure in the calf...
- Control characteristics of an automatic matching control system for in vivo EPR spectroscopyHiroshi Hirata
Department of Electrical Engineering, Yamagata University, Yonezawa, Japan
Magn Reson Med 50:223-7. 2003....
- Effects of the muscle pump and body posture on cardiovascular responses during recovery from cycle exerciseTatsuhisa Takahashi
Department of Mathematical Information Science, Asahikawa Medical College, Asahikawa 078 8510, Japan
Eur J Appl Physiol 94:576-83. 2005..These data suggest that the muscle pump is less important in facilitating venous return and vagal resumption in the supine position as compared to the upright position...
- Changes in cardiovascular function on treatment of inhibitors of apoptotic signal transduction pathways in left ventricular remodeling after myocardial infarctionTadashi Saitoh
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, Sapporo 060-0814, Japan
Cardiovasc Pathol 15:130-8. 2006..01 in the MI+CalI group) at 1 day after MI and returned to control levels at 4 days. CONCLUSION: This study suggests that inhibition of apoptosis during left ventricular remodeling ameliorates cardiovascular function in remodeled hearts...