Affiliation: Yamagata University
- Clinical and neuroradiological features of intracranial vertebrobasilar artery dissectionT Hosoya
Department of Radiology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Japan
Stroke 30:1083-90. 1999..We sought to determine the clinical and neuroradiological features of intracranial vertebrobasilar artery dissection...
- Abducens nerve enhancement demonstrated by multiplanar reconstruction of contrast-enhanced three-dimensional MRIT Hosoya
Department of Radiology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Iidanishi 2 2 2, Yamagata 990 9585, Japan
Neuroradiology 43:295-301. 2001..There were 14 patients who recovered fully within 1-6 months after treatment, and resolution of the enhancement correlated well with recovery...
- Floating dural sac sign is a sensitive magnetic resonance imaging finding of spinal cerebrospinal fluid leakageTakaaki Hosoya
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Yamagata University Faculty of Medicine, Yamagata 990 9585, Japan
Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 53:207-12. 2013..The floating dural sac sign was a sensitive sign that can be used to identify CSF leakage. Spinal axial T2-weighted imaging might be a good screening method for spinal CSF leakage that can help to avoid the need for lumbar puncture...
- Surface appearance of the vertebrobasilar artery revealed on basiparallel anatomic scanning (BPAS)-MR imaging: its role for brain MR examinationMorio Nagahata
Department of Radiology, Kuroishi City Hospital, Kuroishi shi, Japan
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 26:2508-13. 2005..The purpose of this study is to determine the value of BPAS-MR imaging for brain MR examination...
- Focal deformity of the cranial nerves observed on multislice motion-sensitized driven equilibrium (MSDE) in patients with neurovascular compressionMasafumi Kanoto
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Yamagata University, Yamagata, Japan
J Comput Assist Tomogr 36:121-4. 2012..Our purpose is to demonstrate the deformity of the cranial nerves by arterial compression using a novel technique, multislice motion-sensitized driven equilibrium (MSDE)...
- Brain stem and cerebellar atrophy in chronic progressive neuro-Behçet's diseaseMasafumi Kanoto
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Yamagata University, Iida nishi 2 2 2, 990 9585 Yamagata, Japan
Eur J Radiol 82:146-50. 2013..The purpose is to identify the characteristic magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) findings of CPNBD and to clarify the differences between the MRI findings of CPNBD and those of MS...
- Reversible distension of the subarachnoid space around the optic nerves in a case of idiopathic hypertrophic pachymeningitisToshitada Hiraka
Department of Neurology, Hematology, Metabolism, Endocrinology, and Diabetology, Yamagata University Faculty of Medicine, Yamagata, Japan
Magn Reson Med Sci 11:141-4. 2012..This radiological finding implicates optic nerve sheath involvement that affects cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) dynamics around the optic nerve...