Affiliation: University of Tokyo
- Translation and validation of the standard Chinese version of the EORTC QLQ-C30H Zhao
Department of Nursing Administration, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Japan
Qual Life Res 9:129-37. 2000..70). In conclusion, the Standard Chinese version of the EORTC QLQ-C30 is a valid instrument overall in assessing the QOL of Chinese gynecological cancer patients...
- The use of molecular profiling to predict survival after chemotherapy for diffuse large-B-cell lymphomaAndreas Rosenwald
Metabolism Branch, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
N Engl J Med 346:1937-47. 2002..The survival of patients with diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma after chemotherapy is influenced by molecular features of the tumors. We used the gene-expression profiles of these lymphomas to develop a molecular predictor of survival...
- Evaluation of quality of life in Chinese patients with gynaecological cancer: assessments by patients and nursesHong Zhao
School of Nursing, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
Int J Nurs Pract 9:40-8. 2003..The nurses need to be trained to become more sensitive and competent in assessing patients' subjective information...
- Genotype B and younger patient age associated with better response to low-dose therapy: a trial with pegylated/nonpegylated interferon-alpha-2b for hepatitis B e antigen-positive patients with chronic hepatitis B in ChinaHong Zhao
Peking University First Hospital, Beijing 100034, China
Clin Infect Dis 44:541-8. 2007..A clinical trial was conducted in China to study the efficiency and clinical relevance of low-dose regimen of IFN treatment for chronic HBV infection and to reveal factors predicting sustained combined response...
- Assessing health-related quality-of-life in individuals with haemophilia in ChinaT Wang
State Key Laboratory of Experimental Hematology, Institute of Hematology and Blood Diseases Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Peking Union Medical College, 288 Nanjing Road, Tianjin 300020, China
Haemophilia 10:370-5. 2004..A large number of patients never had hepatitis or HIV serological examination. The exact prevalence of hepatitis and HIV was difficult to obtain and the HR-QL of hepatitis and HIV positive patients required further study...
- Testing psychometric properties of the standard Chinese version of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Core Questionnaire 30 (EORTC QLQ-C30)Hong Zhao
SSchool of Nursing, Peking Union Medical College, Badachulu, Shijingshan District, Bejling 100041, China
J Epidemiol 14:193-203. 2004..The objective of this study was to evaluate the psychometric properties of the standard Chinese version of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Core Questionnaire 30 (EORTC QLQ-C30, version 3.0)...
- [Morphologic features of sudden cardiac death in Yunnan province, with emphasis on myocarditis]Hong yue Wang
Department of Pathology, Cardiovascular Institute and Fu Wai Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 36:805-9. 2007..To study the pathologic feature of sudden cardiac death in Yunnan province and to investigate the role of myocarditis...
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval: panitumumab for epidermal growth factor receptor-expressing metastatic colorectal carcinoma with progression following fluoropyrimidine-, oxaliplatin-, and irinotecan-containing chemotherapy regimensRuthann M Giusti
Office of Oncology Drug Products, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, U S Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland 20993 0004, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:1296-302. 2008..To describe the Food and Drug Administration review and marketing approval considerations for panitumumab (Vectibix) for the third-line treatment of patients with epidermal growth factor receptor-expressing metastatic colorectal carcinoma...
- Correlation of polymorphism of MTHFRs and RFC-1 genes with neural tube defects in ChinaYali Shang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 82:3-7. 2008..The mutations on two genes involved in folate metabolism, the C677 of the MTHFR gene and the RFC-1(A80G) gene are potential risk factors of NTDs...
- [Pathological study of unexpected sudden death clustered in family or village in Yunnan province: report of 29 cases of autopsy]Hong yue Wang
Department of Pathology, Cardiovascular Institute and Fuwai Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 87:2209-14. 2007..To investigate the pathological features and causes of sudden death clustered in family or village in Yunnan province so as to provide the morphological basis for exploring its etiology and medical intervention...
- Molecular diagnosis of Burkitt's lymphomaSandeep S Dave
National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
N Engl J Med 354:2431-42. 2006..We examined whether gene-expression profiling could reliably distinguish Burkitt's lymphoma from diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma...
- Follow-up study on pulmonary function and lung radiographic changes in rehabilitating severe acute respiratory syndrome patients after dischargeLixin Xie
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Chinese PLA General Hospital, 28 Fuxing Rd, Beijing 100853, Peoples Republic of China
Chest 127:2119-24. 2005....
- Dynamic changes of serum SARS-coronavirus IgG, pulmonary function and radiography in patients recovering from SARS after hospital dischargeLixin Xie
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Chinese PLA General Hospital, 28 Fuxing Road, Beijing, 100853, P, R, China
Respir Res 6:5. 2005..In addition, we explored the incidence of femoral head necrosis in some of the individuals recovering from SARS...
- [Studies on evaluation of brain death]Ying Ying Su
Department of Neurology, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100053, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 43:250-3. 2004..To investigate the methods of evaluating brain death accurately and objectively...
- Wuhan, China and Pittsburgh, USA: urban environmental health past, present, and futureRobbie Ali
Center for Healthy Environments and Communities CHEC, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Ecohealth 5:159-66. 2008....