Affiliation: University of Fukui
- High prevalence of serum autoantibodies against the amino terminal of alpha-enolase in Hashimoto's encephalopathyM Yoneda
Second Department of Internal Medicine Neurology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Fukui, Fukuii 910 1193, Japan
J Neuroimmunol 185:195-200. 2007..This result demonstrated that anti-NAE autoantibodies, in addition to anti-thyroid autoantibodies, are emphasized as useful serological diagnostic markers of HE...
- Vasogenic edema on MELAS: a serial study with diffusion-weighted MR imagingM Yoneda
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Fukui Medical University, Japan
Neurology 53:2182-4. 1999..DWI demonstrated a higher apparent diffusion coefficient in the lesion than in the control region during the acute stage of stroke. Vasogenic edema is present in stroke-like episodes in MELAS...
- Late infantile Hirschsprung disease-mental retardation syndrome with a 3-bp deletion in ZFHX1BM Yoneda
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Fukui Medical University, Fukui, Japan
Neurology 59:1637-40. 2002..This suggests that screening for ZFHX1B mutations is warranted even in the absence of typical clinical features of the syndrome...
- Autoantibodies against the amino terminal of alpha-enolase are a useful diagnostic marker of Hashimoto's encephalopathyA Fujii
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Fukui, Fukui 910-1193, Japan
J Neuroimmunol 162:130-6. 2005..Autoantibodies against the amino terminal of alpha-enolase are a useful diagnostic marker for Hashimoto's encephalopathy...
- Acute on chronic subdural hematoma as a rare complication in a microscopic polyangiitis patient receiving antithrombotic treatmentN Takahashi
Department of General Medicine, Division of Nephrology, School of Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Fukui, Japan
Clin Nephrol 72:211-5. 2009..Although SDH is a rare complication in MPA, nephrologists must pay more attention to the initial symptoms before a hematoma attack such as headache, especially in patients using antithrombotic agents...
- Macrophage inflammatory protein-2 induced by TNF-alpha plays a pivotal role in concanavalin A-induced liver injury in miceK Nakamura
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Asahikawa Medical College, Japan
J Hepatol 35:217-24. 2001..In this study, we investigated the role of MIP-2 in concanavalin A (Con A)-induced liver injury in mice...
- Expression and characterization of the recombinant swine interleukin-6A Nuntaprasert
Laboratory of Animal Research Center, Institution of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, 4-6-1 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8639, Japan
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis 28:103-20. 2005..These variations of molecular weight were probably due to the different modifications of glycosylation. All these recombinant proteins retained the antigenicity and biological activity on 7TD1 mouse cells...
- Clinical and molecular analysis of Mowat-Wilson syndrome associated with ZFHX1B mutations and deletions at 2q22-q24.1N Ishihara
J Med Genet 41:387-93. 2004
- Hashimoto's encephalopathy presenting with progressive cerebellar ataxiaH Nakagawa
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 78:196-7. 2007
- Expression and purification of recombinant swine interleukin-4A Nuntaprasert
Laboratory of Animal Research Center, Institution of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, 4-6-1 Shirokanedai Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8639, Japan
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis 28:17-35. 2005..The simple purification method will make it possible to evaluate the in vitro and in vivo effects of IL-4 in pigs...
- Indometacin up-regulates TFF2 expression in gastric epithelial cellsA Koitabashi
Department of Gastroenterology and Institute for Medical Science, Dokkyo University School of Medicine, Mibu, Tochigi, Japan
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 20:171-6. 2004..Since TFF peptides play an important role in gastric mucosal protection, indometacin-induced TFF2 may reduce the degree of gastric mucosal damage induced by indometacin...
- A study of inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor chains expression in liposarcomasI Tabata
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Nagoya University School of Medicine, 65-Tsurum Showa, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
Eur J Surg Oncol 29:665-9. 2003..CONCLUSION: HC was strongly accumulated in pleomorphic and myxoid liposarcoma, however, was not locally synthesized in liposarcoma. HC might play roles in stabilizing extracellular matrix, such as hyaluronan (HA), in liposarcoma...
- Up-regulation of TFF expression by PPARgamma ligands in gastric epithelial cellsT Shimada
Department of Gastroenterology, Dokkyo University School of Medicine, Mibu, Tochigi, Japan
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 18:119-25. 2003....
- Gastric proteinase digestion of caseins in newborn pups of the mouseM Yoneda
Department of Animal Breeding, Graduate School of Agriculture and Life Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Japan
J Dairy Sci 84:1851-5. 2001..It is concluded that the lactating mice on the day of parturition supply particular caseins to their young...
- Molecular characterization of a novel intracellular hyaluronan-binding proteinL Huang
Department of Anatomy and Cellular Biology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
J Biol Chem 275:29829-39. 2000..These data support the possibility that intracellular hyaluronan and its binding proteins may play important roles in cell behavior...
- A novel glycosaminoglycan-binding protein is the vertebrate homologue of the cell cycle control protein, Cdc37N Grammatikakis
Department of Anatomy and Cellular Biology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02111
J Biol Chem 270:16198-205. 1995..These findings suggest a role for glycosaminoglycans in cell division control...
- Evidence for the covalent binding of SHAP, heavy chains of inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor, to hyaluronanM Zhao
Institute for Molecular Science of Medicine, Aichi Medical University, Japan
J Biol Chem 270:26657-63. 1995..This report is the first demonstration to give evidence for the covalent binding of proteins to HA...