Affiliation: University of Tokyo
- [Computational analyses of biomedical literature for understanding living organisms]Yasunori Yamamoto
Tanpakushitsu Kakusan Koso 50:2244-9. 2005
- Biomedical knowledge navigation by literature clusteringYasunori Yamamoto
Department of Computational Biology, University of Tokyo, Kibanto CB01, 5 1 5 Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa, Chiba 277 8561, Japan
J Biomed Inform 40:114-30. 2007..McSyBi is freely available at http://textlens.hgc.jp/McSyBi/...
- The DBCLS BioHackathon: standardization and interoperability for bioinformatics web services and workflows. The DBCLS BioHackathon Consortium*Toshiaki Katayama
Database Center for Life Science, Research Organization of Information and Systems, 2 11 16 Yayoi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, 113 0032, Japan
J Biomed Semantics 1:8. 2010....
- TogoDoc server/client system: smart recommendation and efficient management of life science literatureWataru Iwasaki
Department of Computational Biology, University of Tokyo, Kashiwa, Japan
PLoS ONE 5:e15305. 2010..The TogoDoc system is available for both Windows and Mac OS X and is free. The TogoDoc Client software is available at http://tdc.cb.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp/, and the TogoDoc server is available at https://docman.dbcls.jp/pubmed_recom...
- Figure classification in biomedical literature to elucidate disease mechanisms, based on pathwaysNatsu Ishii
Department of Computational Biology, Graduate School of Frontier Science, The University of Tokyo, 5 1 5 Kashiwano ha, Kashiwa, Chiba 277 8568, Japan
Artif Intell Med 49:135-43. 2010..We developed a figure classification system based on textual information contained in biomedical papers to provide an automated acquisition system for such pathway figures...
- OReFiL: an online resource finder for life sciencesYasunori Yamamoto
Department of Computational Biology, University of Tokyo, Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa, Chiba, Japan
BMC Bioinformatics 8:287. 2007..The searchable resources on these sites are collected and maintained manually and are therefore of higher quality than automatically updated sites, but also require more time and effort...