Affiliation: University of Tokyo
- Measurement of internal radiation exposure among decontamination workers in villages near the crippled Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power PlantMasaharu Tsubokura
Division of Social Communication System for Advanced Clinical Research, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo
Health Phys 105:379-81. 2013..They had reported no acute health problems. The resuspension of radioactive materials may cause minimal internal contamination during decontamination activities...
- Identification of cardiac metastasis of primary gastric diffuse large B-cell lymphomaMasaharu Tsubokura
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, Kameda General Hospital, Chiba, Japan
Br J Haematol 137:179. 2007
- Changes in metabolic profiles after the Great East Japan Earthquake: a retrospective observational studyMasaharu Tsubokura
Division of Social Communication System for Advanced Clinical Research, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
BMC Public Health 13:267. 2013..The aim of this study was to compare the metabolic profiles of the evacuees before and after the disaster. We hypothesized that the evacuees would experience deteriorated metabolic status based on previous reports of natural disasters...
- Limited internal radiation exposure associated with resettlements to a radiation-contaminated homeland after the fukushima daiichi nuclear disasterMasaharu Tsubokura
Division of Social Communication System for Advanced Clinical Research, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, Minato ku, Tokyo, Japan Department of Radiation Protection, Soma Central Hospital, SOMA, Fukushima, Japan Hirata Radioactivity Inspection Center, Hirata Central Hospital, Hirata, Fukushima, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e81909. 2013....
- Internal radiocesium contamination of adults and children in Fukushima 7 to 20 months after the Fukushima NPP accident as measured by extensive whole-body-counter surveysRyugo S Hayano
Department of Physics, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Proc Jpn Acad Ser B Phys Biol Sci 89:157-63. 2013..These results are not conclusive for the prefecture as a whole, but are consistent with results obtained from other municipalities in the prefecture, and with prefectural data...
- The relationship between media consumption and health-related anxieties after the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disasterAmina Sugimoto
Department of Global Health Policy, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e65331. 2013..The study aims to build a scale which examines associations between media and individual anxieties, and to propose effective media usages for future disaster management...
- Mortality risk amongst nursing home residents evacuated after the Fukushima nuclear accident: a retrospective cohort studyShuhei Nomura
Department of Global Health Policy, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e60192. 2013..After the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant accident we conducted a retrospective cohort survival survey of elderly evacuees...
- Enhancement of collective immunity in Tokyo metropolitan area by selective vaccination against an emerging influenza pandemicMasaya M Saito
Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Tachikawa, Tokyo, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e72866. 2013..Compared with the random administration of vaccine to all social groups, this design successfully reduces the attack rate across all age groups. ..
- Differences in drug approval processes of 3 regulatory agencies: a case study of gemtuzumab ozogamicinTetsuya Tanimoto
Division of Social Communication System for Advanced Clinical Research, Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, 108 8639, Shirokanedai 4 6 1, Tokyo, Japan
Invest New Drugs 31:473-8. 2013..The stringent regulation may not be suitable in case of an orphan drug of targeted therapy, and more room should be kept to facilitate effective developments of new anti-neoplastic agents...
- Radiotherapy hypofractionation in early breast cancerMasaharu Tsubokura
Lancet 372:204; author reply 205. 2008
- Treatment for elderly patients with multiple myelomaMasaharu Tsubokura
Lancet 371:983; author reply 984-5. 2008