Affiliation: University of Tokyo
- Estimating the BSE infection and detectable prevalence in cattle born after 2000 in JapanKatsuaki Sugiura
Department of Global Agricultural Sciences, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Yayoi 1 1 1, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8657, Japan Electronic address
Prev Vet Med 115:191-7. 2014..In this year it was predicted that one animal out of 160,000 tested would test positive. The detectable prevalence would decline exponentially to zero in the subsequent years. ..
- Risk analysis and its link with standards of the World Organisation for Animal HealthK Sugiura
University of Tokyo, Research Centre for Food Safety, 1 1 1 Yayoi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, 113 8657, Japan
Rev Sci Tech 30:281-8. 2011....
- Phosphorylation of mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade during early embryo development in the mouseN Iwamori
Laboratory of Applied Genetics, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Tokyo, Japan
Reprod Fertil Dev 12:209-14. 2000..These results suggest that the MAPK cascade in mouse embryos is regulated by the same mechanism as in somatic cells before the two-cell stage, and that regulation is changed to an embryo-specific mechanism after the four-cell stage...
- Germinal vesicle materials are not required for the activation of MAP kinase in porcine oocyte maturationK Sugiura
Laboratory of Applied Genetics, Department of Animal Resource Sciences, Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Mol Reprod Dev 59:215-20. 2001....
- Activation of ribosomal S6 kinase (RSK) during porcine oocyte maturationK Sugiura
Department of Animal Resource Sciences, Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences, University of Tokyo, Japan
Zygote 10:31-6. 2002..These results suggest that the activation of RSK is involved in the regulation of meiotic maturation of porcine oocytes...