Affiliation: University of Miyazaki
- Nanashima A, Imamura N, Tsuchimochi Y, Hiyoshi M, Fujii Y. Combined resection of aberrant right hepatic artery without anastomosis in panceaticoduodenectomy for pancreatic head cancer: A case report. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2016;25:66-70 pubmed publisher..However, improvements in imaging diagnosis and careful management of R0 resection are important. ..
- Hamada T, Nanashima A, Yano K, Sumida Y, Hiyoshi M, Imamura N, et al. Significance of a soft-coagulation system with monopolar electrode for hepatectomy: A retrospective two-institution study by propensity analysis. Int J Surg. 2017;45:149-155 pubmed publisher..05). Mild postoperative hepatic thermal injury with VIO was confirmed, and therefore, surgeons should take care when using the VIO system to make frequent wide resected cuts on the surface of the liver. ..
- Imamura N, Nanashima A, Hiyoshi M, Fujii Y. Report of two cases of large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of duodenal ampulla with contrasting outcomes following pancreaticoduodenectomy according to the use of adjuvant chemotherapy. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2017;31:132-138 pubmed publisher..In the surgical treatment of LCNEC of the ampulla showing malignant behaviour, an accurate preoperative diagnosis and effective adjuvant chemotherapy after curative resection are necessary for longer survival. ..
- Nanashima A, Imamura N, Tsuchimochi Y, Hamada T, Yano K, Hiyoshi M, et al. Horizontal traumatic laceration of the pancreas head: A rare case report. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2017;31:119-123 pubmed publisher..Hemorrhagic shock and rare pancreatic head trauma were treated by appropriate intraoperative management. ..
- Nanashima A, Nakashima K, Kawakami H, Ashizuka S, Kubota Y. Nursing care management of photodynamic therapy in digestive tract carcinomas at a single cancer center. Photodiagnosis Photodyn Ther. 2017;17:221-225 pubmed publisher..We herein report our nursing protocol based on 15 years of experience. Under adequate management, PDT can be safely performed. ..
- Nanashima A, Hiyoshi M, Imamura N, Yano K, Hamada T, Wada T, et al. Accompanying role of hepato-biliary-pancreas surgeon in urological surgery. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2017;41:215-218 pubmed publisher..The role of HBP surgeons is to provide information as a specialist on the operative field for urological or cardiovascular surgery to achieve operative safety. ..
- Imamura N, Nanashima A, Tsuchimochi Y, Hamada T, Yano K, Hiyoshi M, et al. Intrahepatic portal vein thrombosis due to postoperative biliary obstruction successfully treated by a partial thrombectomy combined with thrombolytic drug therapy. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2018;42:20-23 pubmed publisher..This type of complication affects intrahepatic blood flow, particularly via the portal vein. Although immediate re-anastomosis or thrombectomy is applied, organized thrombosis cannot always be surgically removed. ..
- Nanashima A, Tominaga T, Nonaka T, Wakata K, Kunizaki M, Tobinaga S, et al. A case of multiple synchronous quadruple cancers of the stomach, sigmoid colon, rectum, and pancreas. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2017;35:4-7 pubmed publisher..This process was performed by consulting a cancer board, which could be useful as a practice guideline. This patient in whom four tumors were completely resected at the same time and who has had a good clinical course was reported. ..
- Tsuchiya K, Nanashima A, Ikeda T, Minami S, Nagano M, Hamada T, et al. A case of concomitant colitic cancer and intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma during follow-up for ulcerative colitis. Clin J Gastroenterol. 2017;10:157-162 pubmed publisher..Adjuvant chemotherapy for ICC was performed for 6 months. Neither cancer has recurred for 2.5 years after hepatectomy. Patients with PSC concomitant with UC should be considered a high-risk group for CAC and ICC. ..