Affiliation: University of Tokyo
- Graft healing in a bone tunnel: bone-attached graft with screw fixation versus bone-free graft with extra-articular suture fixationHideo Kawakami
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Osaka University Medical School, 2 2 Yamadaoka, 565 0871 Suita, Osaka, Japan
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 12:384-90. 2004..Graft-to-bone tunnel healing of bone-attached graft with screw fixation and bone-free graft with extra-articular suture fixation are comparable in terms of biomechanical evaluation during the early postoperative periods...
- Effects of rotation on measurement of lower limb alignment for knee osteotomyHideo Kawakami
Department of Medical Robotics and Image Sciences, Division of Robotic Therapy, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2 Yamadaoka, Suita, 565 0871, Japan
J Orthop Res 22:1248-53. 2004..2 degrees for internal and external 10 degrees rotation errors in reattaching the osteotomy plane. Rotation may affect measurement of lower limb alignment for knee osteotomy, and 3-D methods are preferable for surgical planning...
- Gait analysis system for assessment of dynamic loading axis of the kneeHideo Kawakami
Department of Medical Robotics and Image Sciences, Division of Robotic Therapy, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Gait Posture 21:125-30. 2005..6% of joint width in the lateral direction (JWLD) on the proximal tibia joint. This system can provide clinically useful information for evaluation of the dynamic loading axis on the knee joint surface...
- Change in the locus of dynamic loading axis on the knee joint after high tibial osteotomyHideo Kawakami
Department of Medical Robotics and Image Sciences, Division of Robotic Therapy, Osaka University, Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Gait Posture 21:271-8. 2005..This indicates that HTO shifted the dynamic loading axis. Lateral movement of the dynamic loading axis in the early stance phase of gait was reduced within a year after HTO...
- Graft fixation with predetermined tension using a new device, the double spike plateKonsei Shino
Knee and Sports Medicine Clinic, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Osaka University Medical School, Suita, Osaka, Japan
Arthroscopy 18:908-11. 2002..To biomechanically evaluate a new fixation device, DSP (Double Spike Plate; Meira Corp, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan), for pullout graft fixation...
- Recovery of walking speed and symmetrical movement of the pelvis and lower extremity joints after unilateral THAHidenobu Miki
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Osaka, Yamadaoka 2 2, Suita, Osaka, Japan
J Biomech 37:443-55. 2004....
- Giant congenital coronary artery fistula to left brachial vein clearly detected by multidetector computed tomographyMichitsugu Nakamura
Department of Cardiology, Ehime Prefectual Imabari Hospital, Imabari, Japan
Circ J 70:796-9. 2006..However, because the drainage site was not clearly detected, MDCT was performed and it became clear that the CAF originated from the RCA. The left circumflex artery flowed into the giant vessel, and drained to the left brachial vein...
- [Pericardial calcification identified by chest radiography]Tamami Kono
Department of Cardiology, Ehime Prefectural Imabari Hospital, Ishii-cho 4-5-5, Imabari, Ehime 794-0006
J Cardiol 49:155-8. 2007
- Quantification of myocardial perfusion by contrast-enhanced 64-MDCT: characterization of ischemic myocardiumMichinobu Nagao
Department of Radiology, Prefectural Ehime Imabari Hospital, Ishii cho 4 5 5, Imabari city, Ehime 794 0006, Japan
AJR Am J Roentgenol 191:19-25. 2008..The purpose of this study was to investigate myocardial perfusion in ischemic segments using contrast-enhanced 64-MDCT...